• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Dream's Blazing Summer Challenges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Why did I stay up late to finish this? Probably cause the idea grabbed me and ran away from me. Still, it's a start for the next couple months. Minor spoilers for Wayward Son ahead!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT: This is just an easy way for me to keep track of what I need to do.

Finished Stories:

Survival/Apocalypse
1,000 Words
20 Minutes or Less
Princess and Prince Syndrome/Fluff
Alternate Universe/ Timey Whimey
HISHE
Only One Day to Live!
KHIII
Choose Your Item!
Detective/Murder Mystery
Witches, Wizards, and Fire Breathing Dragons, Oh My!
Bonds of Friendship
He Said, She Said
Character of the Day

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, here's the second one, even if a day late. Doodling around with Wayward Son again, but this one contains bigger spoilers. Sorry for that, and I swear, I'm gonna get the next chapter up soon. I just need to finish my homework!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
1000 Words or Less: Wayward Son

Talk about wow! I felt so much suspense as Rhys described how near death he felt! I hope help arrives before he comes any closer to death. He's definitely strong willed for getting back up on his feet and knocking an arrow to fire at the Raine Shadow. At the same time, you can tell how much affection he has for Lily being able to hold her own and manage to get a few hits in until she got pinned against the wall. I hope she gets free and the arrow flew true! Was sooo good. <3

Survival/Apocalypse Story: Wayward Son

This is a favorite for sure. I really like how Rhys faced the dragon in order to save Leyla's life. I imagine Rhys ends up with Lily later on in another story/chapter somewhere. If not, I wish him luck in winning her heart someday. Anyhow, the way Rhys handled being inside the burning building and wanting to be a Fire Knight was definitely awesome. Including brave and stupid. Could've died. I was so hooked on this and felt a lot of suspense towards the end. I'm really, REALLY happy they both came out of that alive. Well done, Dream! :D

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Thanks for the reviews, Kit Kat. And well... *glances to her fluffy story that's almost done* I really gotta stop doing stuff for Wayward Son, otherwise I won't have any surprises left for you guys. X3 Though I will give you a quick spoiler; by the time that Leyla becomes a serious player in the story, Rhys has become a Fireman, and a pretty good one at that. He's also curbed his impulsiveness somewhat, too. ;p Anyway, school! *runs away*

EDIT: And let's see about another one, shall we? This one is something of a background building scene for an RP called Kingdom Spirits. Hope you enjoy it; considering it was a 20 minute run, not quite sure how it came out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
One more really quick before I get to school. Another one set in the same universe as Wayward Son, but it takes place two years after the end of the story. The biggest spoilers it contains? Well, read to find out! And if you spot the reference to an older story, you get a cookie!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Prometheus Unchained

Poor Prometheus. All he was trying to do was save Achilles from a Nightmare. To think he chains himself back up because of bringing Pompeii down around him for letting his temper get the best of him. I guess even if Achilles forgives him, it won't convince Prometheus at all. Then again, Achilles probably wouldn't entirely forgive him right away for the death of his friends and family. It's kind of sad and makes me feel conflicted for the both of them.

Paint me a Picture

The title sounds strangely familiar to me as well as Tony taking Laurel to a hospital, perhaps? Anyhow, I'm rooting for Rhys all the way to get a yes to his proposal to Lily! I really like how mesmerized and entranced he was by the way Lily drew on her sketchbook. The chemistry between the two of them feels real and romantic. Even if they have different stands on college and the Fire Academy. C:

And you're welcome, Dream. Always happy reading anything you write!

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yeah, Paint Me a Picture is in the same universe as For You, the fluffy story I wrote last year. I'm glad you liked it; I like reading, but sometimes, the sense that you find your soulmate by the end of the book in young adult lit starts wearing thin after a while. I'm glad that their romance seems real to you.

And now, for the first part of my alt universe story, set in the universe of, you guessed it, Wayward Son. Tony reflects on labels and relationships as he prepares to do something he hoped he wouldn't have to do again for a long time, if ever...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I'll try to get the second part up later today after class. Sorry if this seems like an original instead of an alt, as well; that fault lies with me and not getting that story out of my head faster.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Cards and Flowers

I know this is part one, but it does a sense of time to it. The finality of Tony shutting the door after grabbing items precious to him before he goes left quite an impression on me. I'm curious where he's off to and why he won't return to his room anytime soon. I almost thought he wouldn't go and disappear inside of a closet that opened up into another world, but that's just my imagination carrying me away. lol. The scent of flowers seem to hold great importance to Tony; which is a curious thing for me to ponder as well. I look forward to part two, Dream. C:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Well, here's the second part as promised. I'm just gonna say right now, I'm glad this isn't cannon, although now I might explore down this path a little just to see where it leads...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

And it you want to look up the songs, here's the artists.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

It's a bit of a weird mix-up of rock and country, but it's what I grew up on, so I guess that's what they got influenced by.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
This took my breath away, Dream. I know it's sad, but it had that dark edge I enjoy so much. I never would've known Tony had a twin based on previous stories of yours. C: Laurel must be closer to Tony than he thinks to be the only one with so much insight and to see him break down a little over his own twin. So much death in this family too. You really captured it all together because, it felt like I could feel what they were feeling.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Okay, I'm going to say this right here, right now. This one sucked. HARD. Here's the original, here's my version, here's a song to go with mine, and here's some tissues. Hope it works for you as much as it hated me.

Click for Music

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Heartbreaking.

I've only seen the first movie, but to see Toothless do this to Hiccup... the feelz. I didn't want to believe it was true, because Toothless was his dragon, his friend and more... to think Toothless was under mind control and realizes it's too late to save Hiccup. ;w; This was good, but it hurts to read this. I like how Stormfly tried to comfort Toothless, but it looks like Toothless is going to join Hiccup's side in death. Astrid realizing the awful truth was equally as awful cause I always shipped her with Hiccup.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
I swear, the next one is gonna be happier. Not sure how close this one came to what I wanted it to be, but I think you get the idea, and I hope you can still enjoy it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

For any Brent Weeks fans on here, no, it's not set in his Night Angel universe. It's mine.

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Legacy

I haven't read the Night Angel Trilogy before. So, I guess I'm out of the loop on what happens to Tristian? xD Anyhow, I really enjoyed how you captured the heartache and desperation these two have to endure to break the curse. Then there's the flashbacks with King Arthur; which was really cool and fleshed out extremely well. It gave more insight to what was going on and made it into something more. I felt my heart melt and break at the same time upon Rosie waking up and seeing her dad again. I hope Izzy is right and she can stop the curse from taking Tristian away from her again. I liked it overall.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Thanks. It's actually not set in Brent Weeks' universe at all. It's an idea I've gotten from doing in an RP on here *funny how a lot of my ideas start as things for RPs*, and it just happens to be for a series I plan on writing that has the same name. I was just putting up the quick word in case a fan of Weeks saw it and thought, "Oh look, something to do with Kylar and his personal loony bin." That's all.

EDIT:

And one more for you guys tonight. I think it's actually is happier; at the very least, it's not as depressing. Might have got a bit rambly, though. It kinda ties in with Skitty's KH3 fic a little bit; you gave me the idea, Kit Kat, so thanks!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yeah, I'm a huge fan of this pairing. Sorry if it ever feels like I'm shoving them down your throats or that I'm mangling personalities to suite my own purposes.

EDIT (Again):

And here's my item story. Kinda weird toward the end, a little twisted, but I hope you like it.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT (Last time, promise!)

Okay, and here's the first part of my murder mystery. Yesh, it is murder, despite the way it starts off. I'll see what I can do about getting the next part up over the weekend, but since I've got work, we'll see what happens.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Heavens Not Enough

I still don't know what I did. lol. You're welcome with whatever idea I inspired you with, I guess. xD Actually, I really enjoyed seeing Aqua and Terra together like this. The way Terra felt slightly haunted felt powerful, because you could tell how much it meant to him to be himself and not be Xehanort again. Then there's trying to reconnect with Aqua and trying to let go of what past mistake he made- gosh, if these two hadn't kissed at the end right there, I would be begging for somebody to make them do it! In any case, I can totally see these two being a couple and becoming something amazing to finish Xehanort off for good with the help of Sora, Riku and Kairi.

Through the Looking Glass

This turned out quite sad towards the end there. I hadn't expected that at all. Which was what made it a good surprise. I'm not sure what this means with the mirror. Does this mean the mirror leads to Wonderland or that Lydia is trapped on the other side? OR could Alice feel haunted at the death of her own twin? I liked this one a lot and all of the characters felt like they were in character too.

Sell me a Fantasy

Starts out as a date and ends with murder! Dun, dun, dunnn! (I'm assuming it's murder.) Joking aside, I really liked the back and forth singing the most, because the chemistry between these two sparked in the most magnificent way possible! I love this couple and it brings out the romantic side of me; where I can appreciate the playful banter and kissing these two shared until somebody died. I find it amusing this was a scavenger hunt. For a brief moment there, I thought the singing might make the candy cotton machine back to life and produce cotton candy.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
When you told Skitty that you wondered what Terra and Sora thought about Xehanort losing his mind in front of them. It gave me the idea for my KH3 story.

And this is the second part for my murder mystery. It turned out kinda different than I intended; Cyrus didn't get hurt, for one thing. Anyway, hope you like it, and I'm gonna try to have my fantasy up before the week's out.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Where Forever Dies

I'm blown away by this. I never thought something so strong as a reaper could almost out match the godlings and their human hosts. I would've been upset if Seth and Set died after giving it all to kick some butt. I like how towards the end Seth was flanked by Aiden and Tyler. I felt like they were protecting him at the same time as they took out the death magic. <3 The battle scenes were epic and well done. I can't wait to see if this gets resolved with Lindsey later on or if we'll be left with a cliff hanger.

And I look forward to another Toothless entry, Dream. C:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Man, this one changed like three or four times before I finally finished it. I guess I just really wanted to write this from Raph's point of view. Another one that kinda sucks, in some ways.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
The Other Promise

This kills me, Dream. No joke. To see someone long for something they can't have and then after keeping a promise to another... damn, this pulls at the heart strings and makes you want to fix this. I like how Kisara was the one to start the kiss instead of Raph. Apart of me believes Kisara will come around because, once her grief is gone and she grows the resolve to leave Leo, she'll come to her senses to get Raph. What'll really come down to is if Raph will accept that after being hurt in such a way? Sooo good, even if it hurts to read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back