• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eternal Creation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Oh sorry I forgot to say this but I want everybody to get their element in their first post so you might have to edit your stuff sorry
Ok well I got some help from MasterofSinOblivion so I want to give some of the credit to him.Oh and just to tell all of you it is first going to start out right before they get the stone or just get it and then for alittle bbit they just do beginning post then they will start what the journey and stuff and the evil guys try to stop him and fight them.

Storyline

There are acouple people in this world that have been chosen. They have been chosen to take over the world since some people have taken it over and they have a different element that is powerful but created one. It is like a foce of power like anti whcih is like darkness but not. The people that have ben chosen have each been given a element to have. But they will have to be able to control it and to use it. Will they be able to stop them is the question. They will have to defeat all of the people that have taken over the world and their people. They will have to make a huge choose will they want to be have the element and do they want to try to defeat the bad people. They will have to journey threw dangerous and the worst places ever. Will all of them get along with each other or will they just kill each other.

The people have been given the elements by god and for reasons since there is something about each one of them. THey evil guys have killed and have made people slaves. They do not let anybody do what they want. It is dangerous sometimes to even walk on the streets. The people that have been chosen to use the elements are going to try to stop them is what most people think and hope. Everybody is scared of the evil people have taken over the world and made the world in dark times. If the people try to stop them it will be a life and death risk for all of them. In the past people would not worry of been killed or becoming slaves by being taken out of their houses. Most people were happy and where free to almost do whatever they wanted. But now they have to worry about those things and are scared to even go on the streets. They fear mostly everything and are to scared to even stand up and protect themself's and try to stop them. If the people that were chosen are able to stop them they can go back how they lived in the past. Where they could live freely doing whatever they could mostly think about. Will they be able to stop the evil guys which have taken over all they and people can do is hope they can. But what they don't know is that they could only use their element if it is around them. (Like if air is around you the person who uses air whcih is MoSO could use the element but if you use water and you are in a desert and there is no water around them they can not uswe then element) So it will be a surprise to them when they won't be able to use it when they fight in some places. Some of them might be scared some might they will have to see what come upon them.

Rules

Also if you don't like this don't flame me ok.Please post atleast 2 paragraphs or more if you don't do that you might not be able to join. Feel 100% free to have romance in this Role Play (that's perfectly fine) but please don't get too intense. Keep in mind that we are in a forum open to "all" ages afterall. Absolutely NO spamming or side/chat that has NOTHING to do with the RP in progress will be tolerated. This RP WILL have moments/portions where it isn't completely focusing on what's at hand. However I ask you to NOT venture into striking up a random conversation. You WILL be allowed to have your own personal comment on whatever post/action/etc will be displayed in front of you. Yet understand that we have a helpful & friendly ((( PM ))) -system for that, alright?
No god modding will be allowed. I understand that doing otherwise is going to be very tempting at times. Yet know that if you "value" your role/story in this RP and the respect/patience of the other characters here that you don't. If you start to spam you can't RP ok. And also you can't kill in surprise and then stab them and say I got you unless you ask please. If you have any other questions about the RP just ask please. Try not to have alot of grammar problems. And Swearing is allowed just don't do it to much. Please try to be on daily and if you are leaving tell me please. No flaming or machine gun posting please

Template

Name:
Gender:( You can only be a male or a female if you are a human)
Bio:( please try to atleast least type something that isn't to short)
Personality:
Weapon(s):( no guns or any of that stuff)
Appearance:( You can give a link or tell doesn't matter)
Nationality:
Element:( You can't have one that somebody already has but I am allowing you to pick a element of any sort and I might let you have it and I might not. If you are a bad guy you could still have a element if you want you don't have to have the one I said.)
Class/Job: ( Like solider and stuff like that mage and etc. or swordsman so you guys get the point).
Type: (good guy or a bad guy who is a worker or the first person who wants the be the main bad guy)
Extra Info: (if you want to add anymore you can)
Hope you liked it. Also you can choose to be bad or good

People that can join and have made their template including element

People that haven't made there template but are reserving
OK well everybody who joined can have the element they wanted but don't take somebody else's elements and that if fine. But I master I am going to watch you to see how your first post and stuff is everybody else is fine and the element that you have you can use guys that is all

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Template(I'll edit later. Okay?)

Name: Hiroyuki Saito
Bio: Born and raised in a desert village he has always learned to withstand the heat. He was out one day exploring a cave (I'm gonna have to finish later. *contemplates on strangling his mother.*)
Personality: He has a strange habit to enjoy seeing others die by his hand but he still tries to help people. He can also make some cruel jokes but that's on the rare occasions that he talks to others. Sometimes when he talks he might say something that should always be considered but not all the things are serious.
Weapon(s): Blazing Sword
Appearance:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/blantoncirith2/anime/angelsanctuary/grid_lucifer_02.png
Nationality: None. He just wanders around
Element: Fire
Class/Job: Swordsman
Type: Good guy
Extra Info: (if you want to add anymore you can)

Last edited:

Endgame

:D
Wow...you and Masterofsinoblivion phail at RP creation. This is the worst collection of overused stereotypes I've ever seen.

~{Mindless Insanity}~

When all else fails!
In a nameless city deluged by continuous rain...wh
^....he's right about that really, this is very overused, but I guess I have to join, I already said I would to Trace.

Name:Mesisea Krous

Bio: Since he was four he showed tremunouse brain and was always a little bit stronger then the rest, which most other kids to hate him when he got older and smater and stronger too. But none the less, Mesisea would never say anything unless he was asked, which was most of the time so he had to say alot.

By the age of ten the other kids got jealouse of him, everybody in the small town loved him and praised him, a thing Mesisea never noticed a thing. But the kids always did, there parents never paid attention to them, so they did something that would get there attention. Two days after Mesisea's twelve birthday a crazy townsman said he found "Cold things on a ground" and when everybody went to see, all the little kids had hung themselfs with a letter, they didn't know how to right so when they found the letter, nothing was on it, but they could draw. And it was a picture of the parents looking the other way from a child.

Of course, nobody knew what it ment, so they turned to Mesisea to figure it out. Mesisea looked at it, and flipped it over, it had the picture of the kids hanging them selfs, but when Mesisea put the picture down and looked up, he saw that the kids hanging from the ropes looked exactly the same as the picture, there was no difference. And so Mesisea understood what had happened and said exactly what the kids wanted him to say.

"Pat attention to me now."

But, when the parents heard this they didn't burst into tears, cry for forgivness, or go down on there knees, they just sighed and complained about how hard it would be to find a place to bury them. But, rally all they did was burn the all the of the kids dead bodys and but throw them in a river, they didn't care anymore, they were so opposesed by Mesisea that they didn't find something wrong and twisted with kids killing themselves for attention.

Mesisea, then for the rest of his kid life was pretty horrorfying, he kept thinking,

"It's my fault, is it, of is it there fault?

And he did nothing but that. No eating, no sleeping, just that thought, plain and simple. Nothing else. But one day he came to the conclusion. That there was no conclusion. If he kept thinking about it, he would just come up with the wrong. But then again it could be the right conclusion. So he came up with that you can never know what is right and what is wrong.

By the time he was sixteen Mesiseahad left the town, digusted by it's resitentds, soon after he left, the people comitted mass suicide by hanging themselves to. Mesisea for many years to come would just travel the lands a stop off at inns to stay and would hunt for his food, passing by from city to city, doing odd jobs from the villagers to get money to stay in the inns.

Soon after he turned twenty six he was called to war and faught on the frontline, always close to death. He didn't talk to anyone or get to know anyone, since he knew he would never see them again. And he was right. Because just threeyears later after they faught, Mesisea was captured by the by the opposing army and injected with something that apparently didn't work.

He was put in a cell and kept there for five years, never being able to do anything. Eventully the war was won by the other side and Mesisea was set free, able to do as he pleased. But, he didn't, for what he wanted to do was impossible, unless you could turn back time, but, that seemed impossible to.

One year after the war Mesisea met a girl name Heathera and Mesisea fell inlove with her quikley. Soon enough he had to leave her, since it was just a meeting because of his efforts in the war and a meeting about something else, and knew that he would never see her again, even if he was to go back there.

So in time Mesisea grew asshamed of the name Mesisea Gafuro and changed it to Mesisea Krous, knowing that Gafuro was a person that he was asshamed of. Then, something happened that Mesisea knew would never happen again. He had stumpled upon his old town which was renamed Mesisea after just seven years of Mesisea being born.

Never wanting to look at the town again Mesisea burned it down, knowing that all the people in there would die, he was to oppsesed with destroying any remainder of the city to care about the people that lived there now, for he thought that they had the filth of it on them to.

Walking away from the city was a heartbreaking moment for Mesisea, just having to watch it burn along with all the men, woman, children, and little babys in there wasn't enough to ease Mesisea's pain of his childhood and the mass suicides he saw from the children. But, he thought that it had to be done, that the town and everybody who was there had to be put out of it's misery off seeing these things.

But soon afterwards came so happyneiss. The lady that Mesisea had seen two years ago, the woman named Heathera was passing by in the city that they Mesisea was staying in, but, Heathera was hardly even knew Mesisea, infact, the only reason Mesisea took notice to her was because of that she looked like on of the girls he liked when he was younger, but it couldn't be her because of different names and that the girl was in the mass suicide with all the other children. But Mesisea then found out stuff about her and started to love her.

He, then, introduced himself o her, and, came out with a plan to make her love him to, but that isn't the important part. Soon enough she loved him the same way. Just a year passed by and Heathera and Mesisea got married and had a baby boy named Janstilla. Mesisea thought that this would be the way that he could live the rest of his life, that this could be the way that happyniess was going to have him go. But, sadly, that is a false statement.

One year later Messisea was called out to war again, this time it was one that seemed unwinnible. He didn't want to go, of course, he knew that he could die and that would really depress Heathera, but he also knew that if he didn't go then just maybe they would loose and many more familys would be hurt. So Mesisea didn't have a choice.

Mesisea said his goodbye to his family and walked off to the station where he was to meet the rest of the army, since there factions weren't nearly as big as the enemys factions. And so they went to defens the city of Deranda and proved succsusfull. Mesisea should have been happy but wasn't because he could smell the rotting corpse from the town he used to live in. Everytime he killed some in the hundreds he always smelled that smell and always it disturped him greatly.

It was near the end of the war and it looked like the other side was looseing. Mesisea was happy and thankful that he could return to his family in just a little while, but fate had something else planned for him. In the final battle which took place on the hilltop of sangarafetoi, Mesisea was stapped through the chest, and sent roleing down the hill into the river which lay beneath.

But, then something happend. The fluid that was injected in him sealled up the wound and whatever it pierced, leaving no sighn of damage to the body. Mesisea got up from the river and ran to the hill, but when he got there he found that all singhs of war were gane and all that was left was a stick in the ground.

Dissepointed that they weren't there Mesisea continued on to his home, where he expected Heathera and Janstilla to be. But , this was not to happen either. For when he got there and opened the door a blade went right to his face and gave him a slash across the right eye, cutting it open.

Mesisea killed this man and found that his family wasn't there, so they were either dead and taken away, or were forced to go someplace else. And so after that point Mesisea had stayed in the woods for the rest of his life up to his age of fifty-Two. But, something has happened to him, sometimes he hadn't acted himself lately, and he has been getting these weird feelings, like he has a power that he never had before.

Personality:It matters how he feels. By now he is old and doesn't act out as much as he used to, sometimes when he is in a bad mood he'll just ask you to leave him alone, and when he is in a good mood he'll talk to you for a little while, but then just sit down quietly.

Weapons:He simply holds a broad sword that he sometimes has trouble carrying(one of the things that come as you age).

Apperance:(I couldn't find a suiting pic for him, so I will just explain)He doesn't go too complecated on the clothing issue. Basicly he has medium gray hair that goes down to his neck. an eye that has a gash going through it, he never bothered gatting an eye patch. And a cloak that he wears, but it can also blend with his surronding so if he needs to spy on people, he can make himself almost invisible. He wears black boots.(If I am able to draw him and scan it onto my com, I'll edit it and put it in here.)

Nationality:To whomever he fights for at the time.

Element:Anti-Matter

Class/job: espionage and sometimes fighting if he has to.

Type:good

Is that good enough. I'll promise I'll get a pic as fast as I can.

Last edited:

squall leonhart

Name: Shuya Barzhad (I use the same name in every RP I go to)
Bio: Shuya's parents died when he was four. He's been living with his sister until the crisis. Shuya had been very.... "impulsive" to say the least since his parents died. He would always go looking for fights. Over the years he has learned to control his temper. Only when he needs it,then does he breakout in a violent rage of hardcore combat. Only earlier this year had he noticed small waves of blue colored energy coming out of his hands. It was but a week later that he noticed abnormal things about himself.
A few months later his father gave him the lance. It was at that time that he started learning to control his powers. He could even put the energy into the lance. That way he could form different attacks with his lance,instead of just with his hands but ocassionally he does that when he is temporarily seperated from his lance.
Personality: Shuya has quite a sense of humor and a kick-butt attitude.
Weapon(s): Giant Lance he carries strapped to his back.
Appearence: Rusty orange spikey/wavy hair sticking out of a beanie,light brown T-shirt with dark blue baggy jeans and skater shoes.
Nationality: Japanese
Element: Blue Energy
Class/Job: Skilled Lancer
Type: Good
Extra Info: None

Last edited:

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Name: Kurute Dekasake

Personality: The usual confident stature, he tends to be cocky and a bit of a smart a$$ at times. Generally he's good natured and kind hearted, he will fight only when he is forced into confrontation.

Weapon(s): He uses only one weapon only in times of serious combat. A samurai blade thats used for melee style of combat. Only for a one on one battle, will this weapon ever be used. Other than that he makes up for his lack of weapons for his martial art skills mainly that of taichi.

Appearance: http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f224/KHprodigy1/calintz.jpg

Nationality: Mixed

Element: Air/Wind

Class/Job: Swordsmen

Bio: Mostly having a normal life working in a bakery for nearly most of his life. When he was 15 he began to feel mysterious trickles of air that just seemed to pass right through his body. This was most troubling since it came so unexpectedly from time and again. This feeling was unusual and new to him, he didn;t quite know how to control it as it came and went on his own. Few of the town folk began to grow suspicious when taking witness to the unusual outburst of air.

Four years later he had set out into the world coming across vast irregularities. Something about the sky and a sense of deciet was bound to run about. It was like something was telling him to do something special. If this was fate, it was already predetermined and unavoidable. He was intrigued at the vast cities he encountered containing its own unique style of culture. Violence didn't follow to close behind, seems malicious acts were rather annoying and intolerable. The people hid in fear just seeing an outsider enter their city. Kurute was only a nineteen year old kid, yet they saw him as an unknown. Locked tightly away in their houses he could only wonder what raced through their minds.

"So its come to this...you all hide from the truth. The simple thought of fate scares you stiff making it so your unable to move. Desolation runs rampant and you stand idly by and watch it occur! Why dammit, why don't you do something about it! We have lost enough lives, yet you do nothing to stop this from happening even further. Is this our fate...to be cast away in the ties until we are destroyed..."

After his mark left on the cities, speaking much like a profet. He enticed anyone he met to stop hiding in the fear of the present. They dwell on the past of when the days were peaceful and calming. They would only attain this if they worked hard and stopped quivering in fear. Kurute felt as though he was chosen to help them all, yet what was it that he could do to help besides giving them hope. He continued his acts of kindness hoping that god would look down upon him with a smile.

Extra Info: Kurute is capable of the silent kill method, slicing someone from the inside with event the smallest of gust. Indirectly taking an opponent out, he is a traveling warrior of the people.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
ill join save me a spot i guess

Name: Imaru
Bio: for most of his life he lived in the shadow of his older brother who surpassed him in almost every aspect he was never considered good enough to even be mentioned in the same sentence and was always neglected as a person half the people didn't even know his name they just called him Soriyu's little brother. his brother always rubbed it in his face that he would never amount to anything he spent most of his childhood alone his favorite spot was by the lake he would sit and stare into the vast expanse of water.

as he got older he became some what stronger but still just Soriyu's little brother his parents didn't even remember his birthdays he struggled to earn what came so naturally to his brother.

not to long after his 17th birthday he met a girl and fell in love with her and for once he felt like he existed they were even going to be married in a few months but his brother couldn't stand to see him happy so the night before the wedding he killed her before Imaru's eyes he tried to fight but his brother was to good soon after his brother went on a killing spree barely escaping with his life he had stole the family sword and vowed to seek revenge upon his brother who now works with the people who control the world.
Personality: he is determined to get revenge and full of sorrow for all that he has lost
Weapon(s): a black sword with the words of his village written in crimson
Appearance: will post later
Nationality: none home destroyed now wonders about training under some of the best masters in the world seeking to destroy his brother but is also looking for somethingelse
Element: Water/liquid (most liquids have water in them anyways)
Class/Job: fighter for higher
Type: good
Extra Info: can't bear to see the innocent die

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
OOC:All of you in your first post i want everybody to get their element

Name: Leven Aerins

Bio: When Leven was young his brother had be gone out and he had followed him after his brother got taken away. Leven had watched as they had beaten his brother when they had finished leven had tried to get his brother and had attacked the people. Leven got hurt and his brother had given him a necklace. Leven had got slashed in the back but he kept fighting he had woken up the next day leaning on his brother which had been dead. Leven was horrified and was first blamed for the kill until he had given proof which had then been destroyed and him and his family had to move. He told himself that day that he would kill the people. When they moved he starting acting different and wasn't back at his house for days at times. His family started to worry. He then was able kill one of the people that had framed him. When the people had taken over the world Leven could not do anything since the people that had framed him had started to work with the people that had taken the world over. They had then came to get him they had almost taken his family but he saved them. He then had moved again to a secret place but he could not live how he was. He then started to travel by himself and told his family that he would come back to visit them. His family had then had another child which had acted like Leven. His name was alex and Leven felt how his dead brother had thougth when Leven was born. His brother had stayed at the house with the family while Levn traveled but to be safe Leven trained Alex when he could so he could protect his family.

When Leven started to travel he had gone to great places and people had been nice to him which had made him happy. Nobody had knew where he was and the people that had been searching for him hadn't even had one clue of where he was which made him and his family safe. Leven had mostly helped all of the familys that he had seen when he traveled and paid them for eing nice and letting him stay there. Leven had been traveling for about two years and had known mostly all places. When Leven checked on his family his brother had been great and knew how to fight he had been told that his mom might have a girl. He was surprised and hope that they wouldn't get to many. Leven had killed some of the people that had framed him and they still couldn't tell where he was. He had been almos everywhere he could be he had done what every person has dreamed of he had gained alot of things from doing this. Leven still travels but relaxes and stays for awhile seeing all of the sites. He doesn't really have to hide now since they have been after other people which hadn't made sense to him since he didn't want anybody getting hurt or dieing about what has happened. He is still trying to stop them from being the peopel who control the world but he is doing it one step at a time. He has a house for himself and mostly just has it just incase he has created escape tunnels and evrything. But for right now he likes to travel and stop people from being hurt or dieing. When he doesn't have anything to do he goes to his family and helps them with stuff.

Leven has now 16 and has alot going for him. He has kept th enecklace from his brother and has still trying to avenge him. He had found out that the necklace can open but he never got it to. He knows if he avenge his brother and sets everything back to how it use to be that it will open and he could see what is inside. Leven has made alot of friends while he is traveling and they have all helped them in some ways. Leven has been in Regret, Hatred,and in Solitude in his mind and in his life. But when he remembers the day that his brother died he just get's filled with rage and tries even harder to get what he has to get done. Leven now ha sbeen trying to get other people to help him even if he wants to do it all by himself but he can't. He puts his life on the risk everyday to full fill his life and do what he has to do.

Personality: Leven's mood change with what is going on or what he is doing but he can be a nice guy but doesn't all ways talk. If he isn't in a good mood be mostly tries to hide it until somebody finds out and he had to tell them which he doesn't always like to do.

Weapon(s):
Rale:http://www.gungfu.com/pics_general/pics_swords/swords_chinese_9-ring-broadsword.jpg

Royale:http://www.flytying.dk/images/Dragon sword.jpg

Sylux:http://g-images.amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/db/87/f4e692c008a0a6bca88e7010.L.jpg

Laden:http://www.angelsword.com/photos/buccaneer_katana/Buc_Katana_P7.jpg

Appearance: http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j274/UnknownDawn/Anthony.jpg

Nationality: German/ American

Element: Sinful(It is like Darkness but can do other stuff and can be kinda taught new things to do new stuff)

Class/Job:He is a swordmen and a traveler and alittle bit of everything mostly

Type:Good

Extra Info: He has a necklace that he wears that has a gold chain and then a symbol that looks like this http://www.avanta.net/BookStore/Flame.JPG. Leven knows how to do alot of stuff that his family and people don't know since he almost learns to do something new everyday or so.

Last edited:

squall leonhart

Do we have to wait till every body's done with their template? (not you Trace,I'm talking about KingdomofHearts) all you have to do is your bio.

Yay! He's done with his bio,I think. Not completely. But that KingdomofHearts,hmmm...

Last edited:

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
How's this,i just finished working on it and i changed my element
Name:Arox Hikaru
Personality:Arox is laid back,cocky,and lazy,but he has his serious moments.He is very loyal,willing to die for his mission, but Loves to pull jokes and pranks.
Weapon(s):If you dont mind,
Appearance:
Anime_Males-8.jpg

Nationality:American
Element: Plasma/fire
Class/Job:Swordsman/Mage
Type:Good
Bio:Arox was a quiet baby born to what was one of the richest families in Manhatten. He grew up a skateboarding,video game playing,"A" student,who drew an entire gridded map,complete with skateboard rinks,at the age of eight.He grew up with a few good friends and the rest enemies,so school life wasn't really the funnest thing in the world.His parents,despite the lives they lead,always had time for just him,if it wasn't a place like the empire state building,or some other office building,or brodway theater,or some other place that his parents worked at,But Arox never complained. There was always something fun to do at where his parents work.He is now fifteen,and is living a normal rich person life.

Last edited:

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Name: Sophia Blythe Fortescue

Personality: Sophia is very strong willed, trusting her instincts. Whilst this can sometimes be a good thing, it means she takes a while to open up to new people, and can be quite guarded. She is eager to prove herself, and at the same time doesn’t like to be proven wrong.

Bio: Sophia’s life could have been normal if it were not for the disappearance of her older brother, twelve years since. An event still shrouded in mystery, investigators were never able to determine whether it was abduction or a wilful escape, on her brothers’ part. Naturally, after this, her parents were devastated at the loss of their favourite child, and both descended into a spiral of despair, and there was nothing Sophia could to do inject the joy back into their lives.

Thus it came that Sophia was overlooked and overshadowed by the legend of her absent brother. This wasn’t necessarily a bad thing, as she was able to venture out into the world, without the watchful eyes of her parents. She was able to meet a host of different people, all shunned by society, yet all the more fascinating to Sophia for that reason. In particular, she became acquainted with a young gentleman named Alexi who began to school her in the art of white magic.

As the years went by, Sophia became more and more advanced in her mage skills, and to accompany this she was trained as a swordswoman, training as Alexi’s apprentice. Eventually, Alexi began to open up to her and trust her more, as Alexi soon revealed that he was part of a secret organisation, that was fighting against the present government, which he believed to be the force behind the corruption and vice in the world today. This experience broadened her horizons, stripping her of her ignorance regarding the way the world was. Whilst Sophia agreed with these radical views, she also wanted to use her newfound strength and knowledge to search for her brother, who she hadn’t forgotten.

At the same time, Sophia noticed that she was strongly attracted to the element of light, and it was this that she could exert most influence over, though she had no idea why she had been blessed with this power. As it began to grow stronger, Sophia underwent a revelation, and she realized she was falling in love with Alexi. Try as she might, she could not fight the feeling, and eventually succumbed to it, wholeheartedly, knowing that there was nothing or no one that could make her feel any different.

But happiness such as this could never be perpetual, and tragedy occurred once more when Alexi disappeared overnight. Obviously, Sophia was just absolutely devastated. Ensnared in depression, her strength and passion for magic began to wane. But then came the realisation that she was acting in exactly the same way as her parents had done, following the disappearance her brother. This disgusted her, as she knew she could rise above it, without compromising on the quality of her life.

Filled with a fresh resolve and courage, Sophia vowed to continue as she was, to unearth the truth, and fight against the desolation in the world today.

Weapons: For combat purposes, Sophia tends to favour the rapier. For her magecraft, she will most likely use a staff

Appearance:
angelsig.jpg

Nationality: English

Element: Light

Class/Job: Mage & Swordswoman

Extra Info: Sophia has various contacts, that will be of use to her, all of whom actively are resisting those who are "evil", and are forcing people all over the world into positions of servitude.

Trace, please tell me via PM if you want me to revise this in any way. xxx

Last edited:

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
Yes ER you can have light if you want since nobody has it. Ok but if any of you want to kinda create a element or edit it alittle or whatever you can I wouldn't really mind to make it more creative so you can kinda create a element hope you like just don't do it where it is God Modding or Power playing.Put alittle of yourself into if you want. If you do make your own element please detail it or tell what it does and what it is please and you will be fine. But try not to do it where you are combining elements ok so don't mix to elements or atleast not to try to ok. But remember what I said like if you have water and you are in a desert and there isn't water around them they can't use the element

Last edited:

squall leonhart

Hey Trace could you please change my element to Blue Energy? I wanna do this before we start. Thanks if you can.

Oh and I am online,the comp's being stupid and it's saying that I'm offline But I am online.

Edit: Oh,it's working now.

Well,I changed my element. Am I still in?

Last edited:

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
Name:Malice Okami
Bio: A lonely survivor of his family's demise at the age of 14. He barely escaped but managed to protect himself do to the element of Dark Sand errupting inside of him. Alone and emotionally torn, he roamed the streets of feudal japan, until he collapsed out of pure exsaustion. When he awoke, he was in the care of an old man by the name of Itsuki Mamoto....For 7 years Malice, trained under Itsuki until he was pushed to far and crushed Itsuki with a single effort of sand. The darkness slowly absored his essence, the sand crushing his body, realizing what he'd down Malice cried over his mentors body the sand aborsbing his skin making it darker..symbolizing the darkness that had now began to growth within, cause now realized he was alone.....Ever since then Malice has been on his own, wondering how to control his emotions..
Personality:Dark, very to himself....infuriated with rage...and the death of his family and mentor
Weapon(s):Claymore( like Saix's weapon)
Appearance: short Blue hair with black streaks- in an all black outfite with bandages on his stomach and arm.
Nationality:Toyko, Japan
Element:Dark Sand
Class/Job: Loner
Type: Bad guy that becomes good
Extra Info: Seeks to find his reason in this world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back