• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Esrb?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eclipse

huh that is weird...i even tried searching with "kingdom hearts II" and just "kingdom hearts" and kingdom hearts 2 didn't come up..

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I knew about the rating being changed to E10, so I just wanted to check out ESRB's site to check it out. So I typed in Kingdom Hearts 2 in the search bar, and nothing came up. I was wondering if it was just my computer, or if it was a problem for everyone, and now I know it is a problem for everyone.

Kairiissocute

Duh! They're changing the rating. . . AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was first T (for fantasy violence and use of alcohol) then it was E10+ (for mild blood, use of alcohol, and violence). It's probably going to be changed to T for mild blood, use of alcohol, and violence. Although I don't know where they would get the "blood" part, but those of you spoiler-fanatics out there don't tell me cause I don't want to know!

Last edited:

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Kairiissocute said:
Duh! They're changing the rating. . . AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was first T (for fantasy violence and use of alcohol) then it was E10+ (for mild blood, use of alcohol, and violence). It's probably going to be changed to T for mild blood, use of alcohol, and violence. Although I don't know where they would get the "blood" part, but those of you spoiler-fanatics out there don't tell me cause I don't want to know!

might be but i think it is going to be e10+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back