• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Esrb rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Who the hell puts the most important and dramatic part of the whole game in the description?...They could've at least shrouded the last part in mystery in a way...

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Thank you Deepwonder for posting it minus the spoiler. Luckily I read Audo's post first before clicking it so I didn't get spoiled :)

I take it when they say "various creatures such as monkeys, pumpkins, lizards, robots, and dragons" , they are referring to heartless that look similar to those animals and errr... veggies :p
Yeah except there are no pumpkin heartless, but you can hit them and make them explose in Halloween Town so I assume that's where they got that from >>

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i am psychic, i knew it would be rated e10+ cause im smart:lol:

acdsoda1

Its no surprise to me that it's E10+(most games are), but I didnt kow that the ESRB descriptions are hilarious. Too bad it spoils alot.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
I was hoping the first T KH game :O

They're either saving that for Birth by Sleep, or not at all. =P 358/2 Days always came off as the more fluffy-happy one of the pair apart from the whole necessarily-tragic ending bit - Roxas isn't the one asking his friends to kill him.

Since when do we fight monkeys?

Bouncywilds?

I'm more amused that they found the need to mention that Roxas can smack actual, non-Heartless pumpkins to make them explode. xD Who would find that offensive?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They're either saving that for Birth by Sleep, or not at all. =P 358/2 Days always came off as the more fluffy-happy one of the pair apart from the whole necessarily-tragic ending bit - Roxas isn't the one asking his friends to kill him.

There is pretty much nothing fluffy or happy in Days.
It's damn depressing.

And I don't see why so many people think a 'T' rating would just add so much. The rating means virtually nothing.

Shuri

There is pretty much nothing fluffy or happy in Days.
It's damn depressing.

And I don't see why so many people think a 'T' rating would just add so much. The rating means virtually nothing.
It makes the game seem more mature and helps all the self-conscious "adult" KH fans forget about the duck magician running around. In other words, a rating of T for Teen could somehow detract from Disney's involvement to make the game cooler than it would be otherwise.

Anyway, I didn't read the spoiler, but I've got a bad feeling Days is going to make me sad. I mean, seeing as Nomura has a penchant for being an ass to his characters (females in particular) and I haven't heard mention of Xion outside of this game, the entire time I'm going to be undergoing an experience akin to reading a book you know isn't going to end well from the start.

Shuri/Eli

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Anyway, I didn't read the spoiler, but I've got a bad feeling Days is going to make me sad. I mean, seeing as Nomura has a penchant for being an ass to his characters (females in particular) and I haven't heard mention of Xion outside of this game, the entire time I'm going to be undergoing an experience akin to reading a book you know isn't going to end well from the start.

And you can pretty much guarantee that the beginning and middle of the game are going to be filled to the brim depressing because Roxas is involved. He gets shoved into one hopeless situation to the next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back