• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Esrb rating

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

juonoir

Last edited by a moderator:

Apollo

Silver Member
Oh my god, I just got spoiled. :< I wish I read Audo's post first!

Deep-Wonder

OH MY GOD! That's freaking hilarious!

It was all detailed and everything... that's amazing! I'm sorry, but I think that whole description is unbelievably funny!

Deep-Wonder

This is a role-playing game (RPG) in which players complete missions in fantastical settings, collect magic hearts, and use "melee" and magic attacks to defeat enemies. Players wield a giant key-shaped sword to slash at various creatures such as monkeys, pumpkins, lizards, robots, and dragons. Small explosions, cries of pain, and realistic slashing sounds can be heard throughout battle.

Above is the ESRB description sans spoilers. Epic.

UnstoppableSound

HAHAHAHA.
I just got my brother to read it (whom is into Kingdom Hearts but not that big of a fan to wait for the game to come out, and has also read pretty much everything about Days before its release) and he started laughing really hard and said that thank God I didn't read it cause it would have ruined the most important part of the game.

Nobody really reads that though, but I'm sure now everyone's going to be talking about it. LOL. I'll pass on it.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I editted the first post... 'cause yeah? xD; I'm not sure whether or not this should be moved to the spoilers sections, though... But will move it to the Days section. :O

xDENLINx

Thank you Deepwonder for posting it minus the spoiler. Luckily I read Audo's post first before clicking it so I didn't get spoiled :)

I take it when they say "various creatures such as monkeys, pumpkins, lizards, robots, and dragons" , they are referring to heartless that look similar to those animals and errr... veggies :p

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Wow. ESRB is pretty damn stupid, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back