• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Rating & Summary

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua D.Light

The last couple of games have been E+10, so I was kinda expecting this one to aswell. The only ones that were just rated E were KH1 and COM?

Sempied

The guy over at Just Push Start thinks NA (therefore presumably EU and AU) will get the game in winter.
Many people/reviews/gamesites thought BbS would be out early August at the latest,

I really hope SE won't procrastinate this time around with the release. Re:Coded was originally made for the NA fans, with little extras being added. I really don't want to see another half a year wait for something that is arguably little more valued storywise over Days.

Trikkstirr

haha I'm just imagining parents thinking "Oh my gosh, you slice Disney villians in this game!?"
I think they should've used a word other than "sword" to describe the Keyblade, like blunt weapon.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
My brother once tried to convince my mom to get KH2. (We kids had no money back then) She asked:
"What's your weapon"?

My brother, now fully realizing the ridiculousness of the answer responds:
"A gigantic key."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back