• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ESRB Birth By Sleep Report

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I just thought it exploded with the darkness and became nothing.

And I find it laughable that they'd rate it E10 because MX and Terra stabbed themselves when Sora did the exact same thing in KH1, which was rated E.

E10+ Didn't exist yet then.

Jiggly Breast!!! YAY!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
E10+ Didn't exist yet then.

Doesn't matter, that's not the point.

Ness said:
Most Probably. If they included the scene, the game may have been rated Teen and Disney wouldn't want that to happen.

Like Ikkin said just because it doesn't mention it doesn't mean it's there. Remember that the features in the NA said "editted cutscenes to make MORE SENSE" not less sense. Besides, it's not like in the Japanese version his eye being blasted out was really done in a way where you ever saw his eyeball.

Also The Incredibles video game was rated T for teen and so was the Pirates of the Carribean games.

Awards
does that mean that braig getting his face shot at by terra willl be cut?

Well if they cut that scene, then they're gonna have to cut when MX shoots ME in the face twice, and then they'd most likely cut the scene where Terranort is holding up Aqua by her neck. I don't think they're gonna be cut. It's not like they're being shot with bullets, it's just dark matter. They didn't cut Axel killing Vexen in Re:CoM, and they didn't cut Clayton shooting Tarzan with a GUN in KH1, so I'm sure they'll stay in.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Well if they cut that scene, then they're gonna have to cut when MX shoots ME in the face twice, and then they'd most likely cut the scene where Terranort is holding up Aqua by her neck. I don't think they're gonna be cut. It's not like they're being shot with bullets, it's just dark matter. They didn't cut Axel killing Vexen in Re:CoM, and they didn't cut Clayton shooting Tarzan with a GUN in KH1, so I'm sure they'll stay in.

Indeed. I mean, in the ESRB rating for KH1 we never saw anything say "A young boy is going to stab himself and disappear in fairy dust" but it still happened.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Not really. They could've easily invented E10 if they wanted to like Indiana Jones Temple of Doom invented PG13. Really, it's just that the rating system is getting wussier, that's all it is.

*Looks at old Disney Movies and appreciates them*
*Looks at new Disney Movies and laughs at the cheesiness and how wussy they are*

I guess your right.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Indeed. I mean, in the ESRB rating for KH1 we never saw anything say "A young boy is going to stab himself and disappear in fairy dust" but it still happened.

They didn't have the stupid spoilerific description-thingies back then, so of course it didn't say that. =P

A thought - maybe they left the Braig thing out of the rating because it gave a much stronger impression in text than they really intended? Saying "one of the player characters shoots a non-playable character's eye out with magic" would make most people imagine something far more gruesome than the way it appears in the game, I'd assume.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
A thought - maybe they left the Braig thing out of the rating because it gave a much stronger impression in text than they really intended? Saying "one of the player characters shoots a non-playable character's eye out with magic" would make most people imagine something far more gruesome than the way it appears in the game, I'd assume.

That's true. In the game, Braig's eye getting cut out wasn't very noticable since he covers where his eye would be anyway and you never see an eyeball. That and there's no blood AT ALL in that scene. It really wasn't gruesome at all.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
That's true. In the game, Braig's eye getting cut out wasn't very noticable since he covers where his eye would be anyway and you never see an eyeball. That and there's no blood AT ALL in that scene. It really wasn't gruesome at all.

Yeah... there's a bit of creepy factor because of the fact that the way the darkness effects are animated kind of imply that it got [i]burnt[/i] out, and his face appears on fire for a few seconds but that's a bit different than the general assumption of how such a scene would play would be.

Pestilence

Awards
I havent seen the Braig scene but I have faith that it will stay hopefully unchanged or with very minor changes. BBS is allready pretty hardcore with official site telling in the captain Hook description: ''He holds a strong grudge against Peter Pan for cutting off his left hand and then feeding it to the crocodile'' xD

And remember to close your childrens eyes if you happen to see a jogging woman!

Jakek9

Really? They better include that scene! Eh, I don't care to much. I'm in it for the gameplay, just as much as the story. There was in fact blood in that scene, because not only did
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And lol, Jiggling breasts.

Last edited:

Pestilence

Awards
Really? They better include that scene! Eh, I don't care to much. I'm in it for the gameplay, just as much as the story. There was in fact blood in that scene-------------------------------

Thanks for spoilers mate.

Coeurl

Demon Dance
you don't need to watch a cutscene for the jiggles. you can just press O :o

and i think the braig scene won't get cut out. it's not that brutal. though i hope they'll just change it instead of removing

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Really? They better include that scene! Eh, I don't care to much. I'm in it for the gameplay, just as much as the story. There was in fact blood in that scene, because not only did
Spoiler Spoiler Show

There wasn't blood. I paused every frame and saw no blood. Sure it gave him a scar... but so what? Scar from Lion king had a scar, and Xigbar in KH2 had a scar. All there was was a black darkness spot on his head. That and you never really see his eye getting shot because Braig covers his left eye... so really, it's not gruesome at all.

I don't know if they'd censor it... I mean, in the PotC world they decided not to censor the medallion full of blood... but then again, they censored the Hydra's blood so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But I'm 95% sure they're not going to cut that scene. KH has NEVER had any scenes actually cut out from existence just for censoring.

Awards
There wasn't blood. I paused every frame and saw no blood. Sure it gave him a scar... but so what? Scar from Lion king had a scar, and Xigbar in KH2 had a scar. All there was was a black darkness spot on his head. That and you never really see his eye getting shot because Braig covers his left eye... so really, it's not gruesome at all.

I don't know if they'd censor it... I mean, in the PotC world they decided not to censor the medallion full of blood... but then again, they censored the Hydra's blood so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

But I'm 95% sure they're not going to cut that scene. KH has NEVER had any scenes actually cut out from existence just for censoring.

Exactly. Like I said, they didn't cut the scene in KH1 when Clayton shot Tarzan with his GUN! And they didn't cut Axel setting Vexen on fire in Re:CoM.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Exactly. Like I said, they didn't cut the scene in KH1 when Clayton shot Tarzan with his GUN! And they didn't cut Axel setting Vexen on fire in Re:CoM.

Because Clayton didn't shoot Tarzan. He was knocked away by the Stealth Sneak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back