• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Escape The Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

haseo47

Awards
Yo, anyone here listen to Escape The Fate? They are the best band out there to me. Love, love, love em! Some of the songs I like best from them is Situations, The Flood, My Apocalypse, and Reverse This Curse.
So, anyone else like this band? Just wondering.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
Instead of shitty prog rock/metal band with shitty experimental them amirite lol

They were alright, before Craig. Not too awful after him, but not as good either. Dude needs to just scream and get it over with.

xDENLINx

Only heard 2 of their songs. Ashley and Something. But i like those two songs. I think they're both by the new singer fella, am I right?

haseo47

Awards
Hey, I like em and they aren't shitty, lol, no dis da band. I think both singers are good.

Crimson Homunculus

oh yeh ive heard this band before,Found them by listening to the Pop goes punk cd x3
they did pretty good on the Smooth song but the guitar could have been better the sweeps were too messy.
and then i moved on toward songs like My Apocalypse and Ashley.theyre pretty good not my normal music but something good to just listen to when im in the mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back