• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Escape (a romance/horror rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
It is my first rp sorry if it is not that great

It was a normal night for normal kids when the kids went to sleep kidnappers broke into each of there houses and took them to a secret corporation building.Now you have no idea where you are and who all these other kids are when you meet up with them somewhere like a hallway or a room but you will have to work together to escape from the kidnappers.You will come to many things fear,cofussion,love,hate,and other stuff.

Rules
-No god moding like dont beat the kidnappers but you can kill some of them dont make it easy
-Romance is encouraged
-Make it believable act sad,scared,happy when you are ok
-Try to post once every three days
-No machinegun posting

Template
Name:
Appearence (picture or just explain what you look like)
personnality:

My Template
Name:AJ
Appearence:
CuteBoy.jpg

personnality:kind,calm,outgoing,romantic,good friend

Last edited:
Awards
Name: Chris Adams
Appearence: Has silver/white hair with blonde streaks through it and is about 5'9. He wears a black shirt with a red vest and black leather jeans but not the tight ones.
personnality: Calm, and a good friend.

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
((sorry i can only rp on weekends and days off))

Name: Seth Zeion
Appearence (picture or just explain what you look like)

http://www.deviantart.com/view/22325436/

personnality: pushes for what he believes and always follows his heart but he doesn't let anyone in it becasue its always been crushed but deep inside he wants someone there

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
Name:Kyo
Appearence:Black cap worn backwards with spike hanging out of the opening,brown hair,brown eyes,black shirt,black shorts and black sneakers.
Personality:He can be shy around people he never met,tending to be very silent when he is but he isn't unless he thinks he can trust the people around him.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
OOC: ok you know wat i will start it now people can still join we still need girls

AJ ran down the hall holding his arm cause he got shot by the kidnappers."Damn them they are still after me where should i go."He looked forward and saw a door.There i can hide in there.He ran into the room and shut the door.I should be safe for now.He sat down by the wall to rest.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo was in a room,leaning up against the wall as he was catching his breath. He had a bruise on his left cheek,bleeding from a cut on his lip and had a stab wound on his right shoulder which he recieved after having a run in with one of the kidnappers. He then saw someone else come in the room but Kyo didn't say anything to him.

redharry123

a wanderer
as long as i'm in here i'm safe...safe......safe psh ya right...they'll kill me.....i'm gonna die These were the thoughts running through Maggie's head. She was afraid, who wouldn't be? She was hiding in a closet. Her neck was red from where the kidnappers had choked her. She was wishing that the cops would come. that somone had know her disappearnce but no matter how hard she tried to think positvie, she knew nowone would come. the kidnappers would find her soon enough. but she would fight. "i wont die here, not today" she said to herself.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked around and looked out the door.I am gonna look for some food.He walked out the room and went into another and saw a closet."Hey whats this."He walked to the closet door and opened it.

redharry123

a wanderer
the closet door burst open. MAggie held in her scream. it took her a minute to realize this wasn't one of the kidnappers. he couldn't be one of 'em, he's been shot and he look my age... Quivering with fear Maggie stood up and introduced herself. "hi, i'm maggie"

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo was still in the same room,noticing that AJ had left. He then walked over to the door,opened it and peeked his head out. He looked to see if any of the kidnappers were coming and saw none. He then left hte room and walked down the hall. Once he reached the end of the hallway,he was suddenly blocked off by a kidnapper. Instantly he was grabbed by the neck and slammed against the wall and the kidnapper pulled out a knive,holding it close to Kyo. "Where do you think your going!?" the kidnapper yelled to his face.

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
AJ looked at the girl."Hi i'm AJ what are you doing in here.He looked around to see if any other people were around."Is anyone else here with you."He looked at her and smiled.Well i found someone else that is alive thats good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back