• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcrypt

Land is translated terra, tellus, ager, solum, humus. Land is Riku in English. Do you think these are possible names for the ES?

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i believe it will be in latin also. i think that, from your list, the possible humus or solum. sound cool thats my only reason. ol

mongoose300

Bob would be a cool name for him. Anyway, I think that terra or terrus would be a good name if he is named one of those.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I would be P.O. if his name was bob. It might be one of those names. We guessed right about the other 2 knights.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i wqould love it if he named him swizzle:D, but then again who wouldnt? ROFL just kidding yall:p but it would be fun if he did name him an unexpected name!

LittleBlue

In the Antarctic province Forsteri, worshipping th
Well, it could be just a ridiculous-to-mention coincidence, but I'm thinking about Solum. I remember the theory brought up about the ES representing the light because his ears were pointed towards the sky, as well as picking up the Kingdom Key... Sol = sun, sun being what the ears point to... Again, may be coincidental, but Solum sounds awesome too, so you never know. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back