• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlonedHairedKid

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

Thats a tranlation on earlier pages and it has gotten me thinking...btw i am new to this so dont slam it plz...

(1) I think Aqua is the F.S. and Ven is the B.H.S. and he mutters keyblade because he notices the prescence of one in sora.

(2) He asks who sora is because he doesnt know him, supporting the teory that sora must not have been the original keyblade master's choice, but since (i think) Roxas is related SOMEHOW to B.H.S. that he says the thing about them meeting before but corrects himself.

(3) If you think about it, after sora's had contact with Xehanort's Heartless AND Nobody then he must have some of his essence like "clinging" i guess you could say. and that brings up Xehanort's name.

(4) I personally think that Xehanort is the Old Mage Guy, not a knight. By the way its typed and seeing as to how you fight him after his statement, the E.S. must have resentment towards him. So that brings me to believe that the Xehanort that was found by ansem was a new type of being that disappeared when it split into a Nobody and Heartless (doesnt make sense i know but since that old man is indeed old then i think that he was killed after the moon changed that dudes eyes.):unsure:

(5) I left this out...i saw the video and B.H.S. does seem to be the weakest of the three so maybe he meant for ROXAS not sora to be the original but it was the other way around...

I am not sure if it makes sense but i just thought i'd share it...dont slam it plz...

actually i think u maybe right cuz remember now, in KH1 RIKU was supposed to get the keyblade not sora but sora got it anyway, and maybe that what the E.S. is refering to because hes probably the one who gave sora the keyblade ( u kno the voice that was talkin to him in the 1st game) and was meant for riku instead but dummy there went and got possesed by Xehanort and now the E.S. is pissed that sora has cuz he probably thinks Sora is Xehanort.

No_X_Heart

that keyblade is hott..but i wouldnt stand 2 seconds against him since it took me forever to beat sephiroth...i wonder why the portal thing is in mickeys castle?maybe since mickey was around them in the secret video:confused:

Soraox

Or maybe because he has Xehanorts Keyblade..Oo

How could Sora have Xehanorts keyblade that would never happen anyway when i saw this video it was like Sephorith from Kingdom Hearts 1 all over again but like 10 times harder man this battle is going to probably b the longest battle in any kingdom hearts game

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Mickey must have used the power of possibly, the Cornerstone of Light or with the help of Yensid or his Keyblade to open the portal, that explains why he is there in the secret ending. I would seriously praise the person who beat the ES, since Nomura can't even beat the ES himself.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Guess not only we have to be level 99 to beat the ES but have to learned all the Growth Abilities of the Drive Forms, ugraded all the magics to "Ga", equipped the strongest keyblade and abilities like Once More and others.

Cl0ud

lol,actually it doesnt, Vold and Xeh,the first syloble doesnt ryhm, but the "ort" part in their names are the same so that part ryhmes,lol

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
“Aqua… Ven… Keyblade… who are you? I can feel it… we have met before… it was when… No… it isn’t you… It isn’t you that I have chosen… Why is it not him… Xe… ha… nort… is that you? Xeha… nort… Xehanort!”
From what I can tell, the knight is the one with yellow-eyes from the video, and he is talking to ‘Aqua’ and ‘Ven’, most probably the girl and the Roxas-look-alike. As for the Keyblade Sora is using, it is called Acrossing Two, and it is won after defeating Roxas in The World That Never Was.

KHfreakfan

i was on the brink of beating him after about 50 tries but then my KH2 disk broke...there is no god

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I really wanted to know the name of the ES in the near future, when it is reveal in the next installment and what's his purpose. I also think he could be the first master of the keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back