• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
He DO NOT have a different color than he does in the secret video!...:D...

Looky looky:

Keyblade.jpg

ANother.jpg

Last edited:

KhGamer89

wth? why didnt that guy just like hit GUARD! and he didnt even have that ability one that lets u have 1 HP left after a big attack!!! XD HAHAHA! wow!

Noxais

Dunno if it was pointed out but I think the beginning of the video proves it takes place in the past.

roxas13.2006

Website
img229.imageshack.us
i kno the best way to fight the knight in the desert:
have a high magic: when u jump u use thunder
have a high power: Cause more damage on the knight
high attack: when u get the chance to hit
high defense: For the shield

But i would start off first by using shield cause u see the way he hits so fast and 2 strikes and ur done
and have alot of megaelixer

Owaz

Honestly, that boss didn't look very fast to me. He seemed no quicker than Sephiroth, and he also seemed to be using Cloud's ability...what's it called, Sonic Rave?

Guard or Reflect seem like the best choice to use during that attack. Or run/dash out of the way.

I don't know. If someone would post a longer video I could probably work out a way to not get smashed.

bladed asassin

idk im still not conviced it is in the past .. but im not really convinced its in the present or the future... i guess will find out when someone finally beats the E.S.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

That is the best that anyone can do for now.

shuichi010

Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

Thats a tranlation on earlier pages and it has gotten me thinking...btw i am new to this so dont slam it plz...

(1) I think Aqua is the F.S. and Ven is the B.H.S. and he mutters keyblade because he notices the prescence of one in sora.

(2) He asks who sora is because he doesnt know him, supporting the teory that sora must not have been the original keyblade master's choice, but since (i think) Roxas is related SOMEHOW to B.H.S. that he says the thing about them meeting before but corrects himself.

(3) If you think about it, after sora's had contact with Xehanort's Heartless AND Nobody then he must have some of his essence like "clinging" i guess you could say. and that brings up Xehanort's name.

(4) I personally think that Xehanort is the Old Mage Guy, not a knight. By the way its typed and seeing as to how you fight him after his statement, the E.S. must have resentment towards him. So that brings me to believe that the Xehanort that was found by ansem was a new type of being that disappeared when it split into a Nobody and Heartless (doesnt make sense i know but since that old man is indeed old then i think that he was killed after the moon changed that dudes eyes.):unsure:

(5) I left this out...i saw the video and B.H.S. does seem to be the weakest of the three so maybe he meant for ROXAS not sora to be the original but it was the other way around...

I am not sure if it makes sense but i just thought i'd share it...dont slam it plz...

Oblivion115

It would be awesome if you get something for beating him. that would be cool, like if you got his keyblade, well prolly not but cool if you get sumptin

Oblivionite

The Knight probably says Xehanort because Xehanort had a keyblade. He senses that Sora has a keyblade, and thinks its Xehanort.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Or he senses that Sora is Xehanort's offspring. You know how mad Sora would be at his mother?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back