• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

I noticed that ES did a move similiar to "Rising Sun"reaction command in the boss fight.

Kilika

wow slow down a whole nother move by the knight thats to intense for me

Joy

Bronze Member
It actually looked more like a hyped up version of the attack Cloud uses in KH1.

dannyhiko

that was awsome!, how did he fight him?! I wanna fight him!, I just got to find out how did he di that!, if any of you find out e-mail me at dannyhiko@yahoo.com, thanks in advance

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You guys wanted a challenge. Looks like Nomura delivered. I just want to know what is the knight telling Sora. He said something that caused Sora to draw his weapon. I'm just wondering what did he tell Sora.

And Goofy did the smart thing in this battle....run!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I think he is talking about Riku when he says "No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...", since, maybe he could have been the previous keyblade master, maybe he had a choice to pass it on to a person, maybe he choose Riku but, since Riku went to the darkness, its went to Sora.

Possibly, I think Aqua and Ven are names. Possibly Aqua is a girl name and Ven is a male's name, but I could be completely wrong. But yeah I kind of agree with you, he could had chosen Riku to wield the Keyblade of light, but Riku was not able to wield it at that time so it went to Sora.

But why does E.S think Sora is Xehanort? Unless... No it could not be, could it?

E.S sees some essence of Xehanort in Sora. So E.S could be the person who created Xehanort when the darkness over took his body in the Secret Ending. E.S's eyes turned yellow and darkness manifested another personality that took over E.S's body.

With the separation of Xehanort's heart, the body and soul became a nobody. Xehanort was purified and Sora and Riku defeated Xemnas. So E.S was restored to normal. Since E.S and Sora has possible connections from the past, possibly family related, Xehanort could also be in the equation.

So E.S felt a strong heart that was similar to Xehanort's, his other side. So E.S felt Xehanort's strong heart when it was really the past bond between E.S and Sora..

Laugh if you want, I thought about that out of the blue.lol

E.S is pretty much impossible to scratch. Sora, Donald, and Goofy got their ass tapped in 3 seconds.lol

Puck

Re: New Video - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Female knight is so dreamy, I hadn't really noticed til now..

*sigh*

Yes, I agree. The girl is dreamy. I'm just praying it's a girl though. If not...I'm going to be disturbed and would have to look at pictures of women for three hours.

dannyhiko

:thumbsup: ::toungesmile: that was awsome!, how did he fight him?! I wanna fight him!, I just got to find out how did he di that!, if any of you find out e-mail me at dannyhiko@yahoo.com, thanks in advance

Foshizzle

You guys wanted a challenge. Looks like Nomura delivered. I just want to know what is the knight telling Sora. He said something that caused Sora to draw his weapon. I'm just wondering what did he tell Sora.

And Goofy did the smart thing in this battle....run!

Some one translate it was xaldin*figures* i believe He was saying
Xaldin- ""Ven....Aqua....Keyblade...what are you? I can feel it... we've met before... it was when yo... No... it isn't you... it isn't the one I have chosen...Why is it not him....Xe..he..nort....is that.....you? ...X...e..hano...rt....XEHANOOORT!"

Very interesting! isn't it.

I really want to know what he says when u defeat him.

Puck

^Whoa. That is weird. It's making me wondering some interesting things about Sora and Xehanort. It could be some Harry/Voldemort or Luke/Vader stuff.

Puck

^Possibly. I'm more interested to find out why he thinks Sora is Xehanort.

Foshizzle

It could just be confusion or anger or he sees the same thing as he saw in Xehanort in sora! OR IT's his father like u said! OMG the possibilities.

hs101

Im pretty sure im at some chicks house, drunk
omg l2p nublolz u soo nuby lik3 t0 th3 max man lv up 2 100 alr3ady and kick his @$$

oh and what he says when u deafeat him ... probably somthing half assed or a "heh " or " maybe you could be the one ..." then dissapears or somthing ...

Xehanort: 17

OooooooooooooosssssssS. This knight is really powerfull. I can't wait to fight him.

Man, i'm so EXCITED!!. "BURN BABY"

Joy

Bronze Member
You guys notice in the video, that the knight was a different color than in the secret endings. And By the way, that battle was crazy! We need a translator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back