• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ES Boss Fight Footage

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EnigmaticWarrior

lol notice how goofy didnt get hit once?? wat the hell was he doing, running??? Lets hope this guy was at a low level...

If you pay close attention to the video, Sora was at Level 65, so yeah...it's not low by normal standards, but we'll probably need to be in the 90's just to last against him.:p I don't think Sephiroth is capable of killing you in two hits in Kingdom Hearts I or II.:p So, it just goes to show you just how powerful the ES is, considering how much HP Sora had in the video too.

Last edited:

Zexion113

Well if it is roxas in the room of awakening, then they obviously found the room of awakening at some point or Roxas wouldn't be part of the Org.

Cl0ud

But that's not Roxas,Roxas is right handed,the knight look alike is left handed,i think it's just someone before sora's time that looked like him,and is the reason why sora was chosen by the keyblade,because he's destined to become a knight.

BionicleKeyblade

The Knight moved three times and Sora was dead. lol.
I really wish there was a translation for that clip. I never expected it to be in Disney Castle; I guess that that world DID need much more importance.
So then, is that pic of the Knight with his faceplate broken from the cutscene after someone (miraculously) defeats him? Wow, Sora would totally freak out after seeing the resemblance.
But why was the armor in the basement empty? Is that knight dead?
So, they're looking for another Knight? Well, if one was in the basement, and one was in that sub-dimension-canyon-place, then where would the third be...

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Damn this is gunna be good! But, anyway this most likey proves that the secret vid takes place in the past because u have to use the time portal that takes u to timeless to get to the fight.

Thats not the same portal. The portal that takes you to Timeless is a door, and this is just a huge black hole. Kinda like the one that transports you to TWTNW that was in the basement of the mansion in Twilight Town.

Cl0ud

But it could be a rip in time,something unexplained,but i still have my miind set on it being the past since that room alone is like a giant room of space and time,with the power coming from the orb

Dnize

Re: New Video - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Yeah theres a thread about this already, nice sig though.:thumbup:

Khaston

Now thats walking around..

I guess Nomura wanted something to counter balance how easy KHII could be at times :D

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
wow....cool video. Thanks for posting about it. One-hit kill? Wow, imagine how strong that dude is. Is this the knight Nomura said in the interview he could not even beat him?

Khaston

Re: New Video - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Female knight is so dreamy, I hadn't really noticed til now..

*sigh*

strike chaos

i've been translating but due to the low quality i could figure out what some of the letters are, but what do you think.

===================================
どこへつながっているんだろう?I where does this goes?
なぜか(?)がふるえだす……。
(?)いからやめてあこう。=?maybe we shouldn't?
何があるか(?)かめてやる! ?Wonder (?)?

アウア=our
ウェン=win

キーブレードー=keyblade

おまえは何(?)だ=what are you

(?)じる=?? おまえには会った(?)がある=?your meeting (?)?

あの時の=this time

いや=no おまえでは(?)い=?Your(?)?

(?)はおまえち(?)んでいない=??

なぜ=why/how (?)では(?)い?

ゼア ノート=there not

なの(?)?=??

ゼア ノート=there not

ゼア ノート=there not

EDIT: if you tell me what the missing letters are i'll translate it.

Last edited:

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Aqua... Ven...
Keyblade...
Who are you?
I can sense it... We have met before.
It was when...
No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...
Why... is it not him?
Xe... ha... nort?
Is that you?
Xeha... nort!
Xehanort!

Better translation. ^^

I think he is talking about Riku when he says "No. It's not you... It's not you who I have chosen...", since, maybe he could have been the previous keyblade master, maybe he had a choice to pass it on to a person, maybe he choose Riku but, since Riku went to the darkness, its went to Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back