• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Error Support

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So, I've never really had super concerning errors with this game till today, so I hadn't really looked into who to send a message to.

Basically, I tried to buy the weekly jewels deal through the app, Google Play accepted my money I think but then UX itself gave me an error message? So I dunno, I guess I wasn't smart enough to actually check if the money had already come out of my account, which I now know it had, and I tried to go to Google Play directly and put in the 15 dollars there. Which again worked fine...and again the game accepted it and then went "OH wait, transaction failed"

So...now I am literally out 30 dollars, and don't even have my VIP quests unlocked or anything?

Edit: I also don't have the 3,000 jewels, fyi lol.

Last edited:

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
So, I've never really had super concerning errors with this game till today, so I hadn't really looked into who to send a message to.

Basically, I tried to buy the weekly jewels deal through the app, Google Play accepted my money I think but then UX itself gave me an error message? So I dunno, I guess I wasn't smart enough to actually check if the money had already come out of my account, which I now know it had, and I tried to go to Google Play directly and put in the 15 dollars there. Which again worked fine...and again the game accepted it and then went "OH wait, transaction failed"

So...now I am literally out 30 dollars, and don't even have my VIP quests unlocked or anything?

Edit: I also don't have the 3,000 jewels, fyi lol.

go to your purchase and report it to google play with i purchased it but didnt recieve it tell them you should be refunded

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
go to your purchase and report it to google play with i purchased it but didnt recieve it tell them you should be refunded

Ah I should do Google Play directly? Yeah okay I did find the Square Enix support link after I calmed down on the app page on Google Play. But yeah sending another wouldn't hurt either.

Edit: So yeah they are refunding me it seems, that was much faster than going through Square...except. I guess the issue is, I wanted the VIP quests this week but I'm afraid this will happen again. Especially with no answer from them at all. I guess I should just not do it obviously, but its frustrating I will miss out because they can't make their app work correctly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back