• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Err... A question... *raises hand*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
Have you guys notice that the blindfold unknown is take off the blindfold at the end of the 'Another Side, Another Story'? Is that proof that Riku (?) is not blind?

New2Ya

I'm lost...
That he is blindfolded doesn't been he is blind!

It means he is an experienced fighter that can even battle blindfolded. He has all experience he needs, get it? That the only thing you can make out of that movie. Nothing with being blind or something... :)

Sorry if I sound harsh, but its just... logical...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Riku-Keyblade said:
Blinded by what light?

Well... remember when he was trying to "kill" Sora at the middle/end of KH? He basically gave himself up to the dark but then he went good again but in KH: COM, he says that "his scent is still there" or something like that! *shruggs* Just my therory...

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
By "blinded by the ligh" he means the light of turning good to bad.

Like others had said, he's probably just trying to get better by being blindfolded. That's why he takes it off at the end, because there was no reason to keep wearing it, the fight was over.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
No we won't because they might have scrapped the blindfold idea. We'll know when they release a pic of Riku's face.

Oblivion999

well my theory has been made by all yours and it is that the light will make him turn more to the light where the dark cannot anymore because he has fought and won the war against the dark

OniJager

GFX Artist
how could he be blinded by light it is the middle of da night lol

lol probably training himself..dats what the samurais did use blindfolds....

x-knight

i dont no if its tru or not i read it in the khu forums a while back saying that riku got his eyes slashed out my an orginization member in order to make his other scenses hightened
and becuse of his new dark/twilight powers (not the ones from kh1 but from com) he could instead see in his mind not with his eyes and wheres a blindfold to hide the damage not to scare ppl

its not mi theory i not even sure if its tru but i find it interresting wat that guy wrote

MochaCat244

Bronze Member
Website
www.transitoryfish.deviantart.com
i jus say he has a blindfold for effect. i mean jus riku and a balck cloak isnt all that impressive.. but if SE slaps a blindfold on his face...well i threads like these are born. they were all jusconcepts. and ur right..he did take it off so it doesnt really matter anymore now does it....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back