• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erm...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Every time (on Re:CoM) I go to a world, there is a door with a special gold card. I don't have the card so I can't open it. What's behind the door and how do I get the card...?

Blue

home is where the heart is
Sometimes certain enemys will drop the golden card in battle.

Behind the doors are treasures containing special cards, sleights, .....

Blue

Did you? I found them rather often. = O

Perhaps you fought the wrong enemys?

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Meh.... I have no idea... because playing the game twice through, I probably got only 2 cards.... =< I wanted to go through those doors too. I didnt like leaving any room left unexplored, even if it didnt lead anywhere.

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Which enemies did you fight? I remember fighting a heartless in Neverland and it came, I didn't pay attention to which heartless it was...

Blue

I think you fought the right enemys. I found most of the gold cards in Neverland, if I remember correctly.

But I'm not sure which enemy you have to fight, sorry. Just do some random battles :p

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i think the gold cards are found randomly. somewhat rare. i have re:chain of memories too. behind the door is just a treasure chest probably containing some sort of new sleight or special card. at certain occasions, normal cards.

alphabetguy

yea gol cards are found frm ny random heartless and on the certain door i believe is a special reward or sum crap like that...and im not sure but i think if u go into another world while u hav the gold card.. u lose it...either that or the door used by the gold card 2 open gets moved. one of those 2

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
yea gol cards are found frm ny random heartless and on the certain door i believe is a special reward or sum crap like that...and im not sure but i think if u go into another world while u hav the gold card.. u lose it...either that or the door used by the gold card 2 open gets moved. one of those 2

you don't lose the gold card when you go to another world. i tried it before. i'm not sure what's it called because the text is in japanese.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Best bet would be to farm hollow bastion or neverland everytime you get a goldy go to a world witha goldy door. I ended up with about 20 of them >_> they became useless after you get the treasures the first time.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
These Cards are very special. Behind that door, is a rare, new card that you havent obtained yet. To obtain this Map Card, you have to proceed through battles very quickly. I suggest you do it in Castle Oblivion.

Silfarion

the golden card comes out at random. it is very rare. if you are lucky, good for you. the room contains extra good cards, such as mega elixir and such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back