• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erm ...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XShadowSoraX

I Restarted My Game And Im At My Second Visit To Twilight Town As Sora And Saix Just Said too Me ..

"Axel Will Stop At Nothing To Turn You Into a Heartless"

Does This mean Axel Is Trying To Also Make Another Roxas?? :confused:

Retha Realta

i thought it was just saix saying that to make sora not trust axel.
i dont think roxas would want to speak to axel again if he killed his other self lol, cos that was the whole reason he left the org, to look for sora and find out why he had the keyblade.

but then again axel might not have been thinking that far ahead.he might have just seen sora as an obsticle and wanted to get rid of him

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Again with people thinking he's gay, honestly... grrr.... Anywho, yeah, pretty much as above :p

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
The game storyline seemed to indicate that Axel hoped to provoke Sora by kidnapping Kairi, and if he gave way to the darkness again, he would become a Heartless again and Roxas would return. I really don't see how he could have pulled that off, and Roxas would probably have been furious with him, but supposedly this is what he was trying to do.

However, I've read some excerpts from the novels which said that Axel wasn't exactly trying to kidnap Kairi; he knew that Namine wanted to meet her and he was trying to reunite them. Later Riku asks him if he's going to try turning Sora into a Heartless, and he answers, "Maybe." This makes me think the whole Sora-Heartless idea was merely a backup plan, and he wasn't really sure what he wanted to do.

So Saix's words might have meant one of two things:

1. He sincerely believed that Axel wanted to hurt Sora and warned him in order to keep him alive (and gather hearts of course!).

2. He was lying to turn Sora against Axel and basically keep him isolated from a potentially important ally. (like Marluxia did in Castle Oblivion) If Axel had decided to stick with Sora and help him out, they could have caused a lot of damage to the Organization much earlier.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
LOL, a professor of Kingdom Hearts? No one's ever called me that before, that was great! :lol:

Can I quote that in my signature?

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Lulz... =]

So yeah i think that he just wanted Sora out of the way so that roxas would not find his original self

A

Azrael

Saix didn't want Sora to ally himself with Axel, thats pretty much it I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back