• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ergo Proxy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diluted.Past

just watched a couple of episodes of it, and I must say, I like it.

It felt a bit like GiTS to me, but i never really liked that naime, but I like this one.

So far the story is revolving around a woman named Lil, who is working for the police or government(still havent figured it out yet >.>), monsters, and robots, lots of em'

The anime is pretty dark, I havent watched an episode yet where half of the show was in some dark area. As with any dark anime theres blood, quite a bit.

The animimation is great, I love its dark look ( will most likely make a tag out of it, I'd like to see me make something dark for once >=3)

also theres 23 episodes in all

opening <3

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
Ergo Proxy is pretty good (the official romanization of her name is "Real" btw), but the heavily fluctuating quality of the animation in later episodes can be distracting.

Oh, and Ergo Proxy is nothing like what the first couple of episodes make it out to be- if you're looking darkly violent action-adventure, look somewhere else.

Fansubbing appears to have ceased, universally, at episode 14 for some reason.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
It's made pretty clear who Vincent is even before episode 4, but it seems strangely few picked up on this.

Anyway, enjoy the animation while it's still decent. It'll go crazy (not fun-crazy but dangerously deranged-crazy) in a few episodes.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
spoilz

我はERGOPROXY、死の代人である。

Awesome line, in context.

So yeah, the last episode, #23, was just fansubbed.

Best anime I've watched in quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back