• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Erase? or should I say Dispel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ignorance.

Terra would not 'erase' Ven rather he would choose sora to serve as a container to store Ventus' body.
Which would explain why the two are observing Sora and Riku sparring on Destiny Islands, Terra would choose Riku as a next in line to inherit the ability to weild the keyblade and Sora as a vessel for Ven's body.

However although Riku was chosen as to be the 'Keyblade master' his heart succumbs to darkness and 'he is not qualified to weild the keyblade', Maleficent grants Riku the ability to weild the darkness.

In Hallow Bastion Xehanort's Heartless possess Riku and delves into the depths of darkness in order to weild a keyblade not of light but of darkness with the ability to release it as opposed to sealing it.

After defeating Xehanort Heartless and Riku, Sora struck himself with the Keyblade of darkness and became a heartless which releases Ven's body however that body did not retain his Heart so instead of Ventus being reborn it gave birth to the nobody Roxas and left Sora to become a heartless however he retained his 'memories' even in this form and returned to his body.

but there is still a problem how can Roxas still exist with Sora's Heart and Body in tact.

the answer Roxas is Ventus' body. Ventus rather than being erased was placed in Sora's body in a sort of 'Sleep' which later gives 'birth' to Roxas.

Thus the phrase 'Birth By Sleep' was coined.

as Master Xehanort foretold Ventus would cross the wall of light and dark as the nobody Roxas.

Quit whoring your damn theory around. I swear, I have seen this exact same paragraph three times and it's starting to get annoying.

Ven asked Aqua to erase him, not Terra.

As far as I know, you cannot have a body within your own body unless you are pregnant. And Sora cannot be pregnant with Ven. That doesn't work.

The titles to the individual games have meaning within their own games but nothing more outside that.

Master Xehanort was talking to Terra in that scene, wasn't he?

Haha I apologize. However you couldn't piece anything together anything huh? not trying to bash your thread but seriously c'mon...Xigbar witnessed the events of birth by sleep as Braig along with the other apprentices of Ansem The Wise, he said it himself. Sora was not meant to weild the keyblade Terra chose Riku thats why Riku could see the keyhole in the Secret Place at Destiny Isle as a child while Sora couldn't. This should be the biggest clue of all and i dunno why No One Else sees it. Remember in Kingdom Hearts 2 where Sora and Roxas encouter one another at the station of serenity in The World That Never Was? Roxas asked Sora "Why did 'HE' choose you?" he meant why did Terra choose Sora as a vessel for his body. then he told Sora "I see, you make a good other." Sora would be Ventus' other existence.

That quote was a mistranslation. It really states, "Why did 'it' choose you?", meaning the keyblade. Not Terra.

metalyoshi9

Quit whoring your damn theory around. I swear, I have seen this exact same paragraph three times and it's starting to get annoying.

To be fair, he posted it here first, and then I told him to write it in a separate thread because it had become it's own theory.

Ven asked Aqua to erase him, not Terra.
True.
I didn't make the connection.

As far as I know, you cannot have a body within your own body unless you are pregnant. And Sora cannot be pregnant with Ven. That doesn't work.
All jokes aside, if Sora can have Kairi's heart in him, who's to say he can't have a Body too?
Nomura and his people and their crazy ideas...

The titles to the individual games have meaning within their own games but nothing more outside that.
Again, to be fair, the only reference we have for this is CoM, and even that is spilling over onto other games.

That quote was a mistranslation. It really states, "Why did 'it' choose you?", meaning the keyblade. Not Terra.
I'll allow myself a noobish moment and admit that I didn't know that before all this.

Muse

you look atrocious
To be fair, he posted it here first, and then I told him to write it in a separate thread because it had become it's own theory.

True.
I didn't make the connection.

All jokes aside, if Sora can have Kairi's heart in him, who's to say he can't have a Body too?
Nomura and his people and their crazy ideas...

Again, to be fair, the only reference we have for this is CoM, and even that is spilling over onto other games.

I'll allow myself a noobish moment and admit that I didn't know that before all this.

A body is a bit different than a Heart. A Heart, and even a soul by extension, is an abstract object. At least in the world of Kingdom Hearts. It's not really something with any real form. Proof of this would be, well 1) Hearts actually leaving the body without killing you, 2) Hearts floating up in the air, 3) Kairi's heart hiding inside Sora's body, 4) Sora's existence of purely a heart for a little over a year, 5) Heartless, ect.

It doesn't have a real specific form, when compared to say, the body. Kairi's body would be an actual, human body with substance and flesh and all that. It's impossible to be able to take something tangible and attempt to put in in another object that's tangible when there's clearly no room left.

I mean, look at what he was saying. Putting Ven in Sora's body. Now, Ven is around 15-16, right? And Sora, at this point in time, was only 4. How do you put a 15 year old in a 4 year old's body?

...... =/ Think about it.

EastHype

A body is a bit different than a Heart. A Heart, and even a soul by extension, is an abstract object. At least in the world of Kingdom Hearts. It's not really something with any real form. Proof of this would be, well 1) Hearts actually leaving the body without killing you, 2) Hearts floating up in the air, 3) Kairi's heart hiding inside Sora's body, 4) Sora's existence of purely a heart for a little over a year, 5) Heartless, ect.

It doesn't have a real specific form, when compared to say, the body. Kairi's body would be an actual, human body with substance and flesh and all that. It's impossible to be able to take something tangible and attempt to put in in another object that's tangible when there's clearly no room left.

I mean, look at what he was saying. Putting Ven in Sora's body. Now, Ven is around 15-16, right? And Sora, at this point in time, was only 4. How do you put a 15 year old in a 4 year old's body?

...... =/ Think about it.

Haha i saw he did request Aqua erase him i apologize.

you have a bit of an anger issue tho try counting to 10 ;P

Muse

you look atrocious
D< I was halfway there when coming up with proof of Hearts being intangible, abstract objects.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

People always seem to forget the VERY REAL possibility that the Terra's will is sealed in the Keyblade.

Although the Terra fight is non-canon, the above makes for a very good explanation of it.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Theories are cliche? Wasn't this entire thread about a theory? Who came up with it? OH YEAH! It was YOU!:D!

funny how I said that but, people just seem to repeat it .. thats what i mean of cliche and my theory is something new~
and isnt it just funny how I was talking about a specific theory? wow can you really read, I wonder?.............

Auron

Missing an eye
  1. Theories are not cliche
  2. All of my theories are my own
  3. Everyone's always talking about a specific theory
  4. I am an avid reader
  5. You just got pwned in 5 lines;P

Muse

you look atrocious
People always seem to forget the VERY REAL possibility that the Terra's will is sealed in the Keyblade.

Although the Terra fight is non-canon, the above makes for a very good explanation of it.

I haven't heard of Terra's will being sealed in the Keyblade though. D:

Angel

I haven't heard of Terra's will being sealed in the Keyblade though. D:

you haven't? It seemed to have been popular awhile ago.

It explains a lot of the dialogue in the ES fight.

Auron

Missing an eye
How could someone's will be in a Keyblade? That doesn't make sense. Besides, wouldn't the Keyblade have stayed with Riku like Terra wanted Riku to be the Keyblade weilder?

P.S. Xjeezlouisx I really do not care what you say about me, and if you can't see the reason why, you have worse eyesight than a bat

Key of Valor

The Professor
I've heard of the idea that Terra's will is attached to the Keyblade.
It's a fairly popular theory. It's possible but still difficult to provide
support for this idea and explain why this would be.

Angel

How could someone's will be in a Keyblade? That doesn't make sense. Besides, wouldn't the Keyblade have stayed with Riku like Terra wanted Riku to be the Keyblade weilder?

P.S. Xjeezlouisx I really do not care what you say about me, and if you can't see the reason why, you have worse eyesight than a bat

That his heart/soul/whatever is sealed inside it while the remaining pieces are a part of Xehanort.

Muse

you look atrocious
you haven't? It seemed to have been popular awhile ago.

It explains a lot of the dialogue in the ES fight.

Huh... really? D: Well, I haven't heard about until you mentioned it.

That his heart/soul/whatever is sealed inside it while the remaining pieces are a part of Xehanort.

Oh... Well, that seems plausible. :/ I mean, it's not like it's been stated that you can't seal someone's heart/soul/whatever into a Keyblade or whatnot.

But the thing you have to think about, if Terra's soul was sealed into the Keyblade and that quote wasn't really a mistranslation, how would Roxas know Terra chose Sora or Riku or anything about Terra? And/or Ven and Aqua, to that extent.

Angel

But the thing you have to think about, if Terra's soul was sealed into the Keyblade and that quote wasn't really a mistranslation, how would Roxas know Terra chose Sora or Riku or anything about Terra? And/or Ven and Aqua, to that extent.

Roxas would know cause of Ven's (dormant) memories.

That, or the part of him that's Ven could recognize Terra's voice from the keyblade, if in fact the mystery voice in KH1 was the Keyblade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back