• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus's other students?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
So in Xehanort's letter, he mentions that Eraqus has raised two other Keyblade wielders to the rank of Master before (which is why their Master chose him over Xehanort as his successor). Do you think that we'll get to see them in future titles? Personally, I would like to see them, however, will they still be alive? Or have they got apprentices that are Master rank? But if that is true, why hasn't Yen Sid mentioned them. What do you guys think?

Heres the section I'm talking about for those who didn't read the letter: "It was a heavy mantle our Master placed upon your shoulders in naming you Successor, but you have nonetheless persevered and raised two Masters yourself."

State

Awards
He was talking about Terra and Aqua, seeing as how they've been trained to an extent that what they really need to be considered as Masters is the title itself.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Like everyone else said - Terra and Aqua. Eraqus was ready to just name them as such, then MX raised doubt in Eraqus's mind about Terra's readiness. As he couldn't just have Aqua pass and have Terra take the test, however, both took it.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
This does remind me of something else though. Toward the beginning of the game, Eraqus says something about "...our youngest prospects in years..." implying that there have been others.

Probably not a big deal though.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
So in Xehanort's letter, he mentions that Eraqus has raised two other Keyblade wielders to the rank of Master before (which is why their Master chose him over Xehanort as his successor). Do you think that we'll get to see them in future titles? Personally, I would like to see them, however, will they still be alive? Or have they got apprentices that are Master rank? But if that is true, why hasn't Yen Sid mentioned them. What do you guys think?

Heres the section I'm talking about for those who didn't read the letter: "It was a heavy mantle our Master placed upon your shoulders in naming you Successor, but you have nonetheless persevered and raised two Masters yourself."

He was referring to Terra and Aqua. Their upcoming exam was the entire subject of the letter. You're looking too deeply into this I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back