• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Eraqus and MX took part in the Keyblade War?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

It just came to my mind; there are a couple of moments in the game where Eraqus and Master Xehanort discuss the keyblade war, and it made me think maybe these two are actually one of the many keyblade weilders who battled in the KBW. It wouldn't be that much of a suprise, as they are both keyblade masters who are both old and well experienced.

If this is something that has already been established and I just forgot about it, my bad.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
It's possible but, it seems as if all of those who were directly involved in the Keyblade War was wiped out. Also, like you said, Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort are old. They were probably involved from a distance like in maybe some Keyblade Master council, but not in battle.

Santuary

It's possible but, it seems as if all of those who were directly involved in the Keyblade War was wiped out. Also, like you said, Master Eraqus and Master Xehanort are old. They were probably involved from a distance like in maybe some Keyblade Master council, but not in battle.

My thought is that they became Masters BECAUSE they fought in the war.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
My thought is that they became Masters BECAUSE they fought in the war.

Its a relationship of Master and Apprentice, not Master and Master, otherwise they would have mentioned that from the beginning. Fighting in a war doesn't automatically mean your granted a higher rank.

Jumpcolour

Its a relationship of Master and Apprentice, not Master and Master, otherwise they would have mentioned that from the beginning. Fighting in a war doesn't automatically mean your granted a higher rank.

It could if your're the last keyblade wielders alive at that time

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
hmm, I'm not sure if they actually fought in it though because of something he said in the trailer. Remember? MX said something about the apprentices fighting instead of there masters. This of course, doesn't mean that they didn't fight in the war but I think there folish apprentices did. I need to find that clip right quick

H

Haxon

I always wondered, who was fighting who in the keyblade war? Was it the keyblade weilders vs some enemy or what?

Key

Exile
Awards
I always wondered, who was fighting who in the keyblade war? Was it the keyblade weilders vs some enemy or what?

that's a good question. from the sound of it, i think it was weilders VS weilders, like, some kind of civil war or something. maybe Dark weilders VS Light weilders? i mean, judging from the number of keyblades stuck there in the gathering place, it seems like wayyyyyy too many for just Weilders VS Enemy......

EDIT: darn you guys!! *was ninja'd*

H

Haxon

I dont really like the idea of a keyblade war... in KH1 we thought Sora was the chosen one and crap and now there is hundreds of keyblade wielders. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back