• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Equation Proving Feminine Evilism!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DDM

Even though I love the ladies, this prooves it.

evil-women.jpg

P

Prince_of_Light

this is just great. XD. though, there's only a small percentage of women who actually fall under that stereotype.

very clever...

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
while it was funny at first, that equation has one main flaw, its not mathematicly correct at the end:p

D

DDM

evil_kenshin said:
while it was funny at first, that equation has one main flaw, its not mathematicly correct at the end:p

Yeah... it should be girls squared = evil. I can't solve it. Damn. *busts out the Trig book*

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
evil_kenshin said:
Actually, it does function correctly the entire way through. Remember:

Girls = Money^2

Money = Square Root: Evil

Therefore,

Money^2 = Evil

and

Girls = Money^2

Leading us to the logical conclusion...

Girls = Evil

It simply isn't written out all the way- points will be deducted for not properly showing your work.

To tell the truth, that's the first time I've come upon that "equation." Clever.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
DDM said:
Yeah... it should be girls squared = evil. I can't solve it. Damn. *busts out the Trig book*
No it shouldn't. If you square a square root, you get whatever is in the square root. So, yeah. It's mathimaticaly correct. (My calculus lessons are paying off XD)

D

DDM

heartless nobody said:
No it shouldn't. If you square a square root, you get whatever is in the square root. So, yeah. It's mathimaticaly correct. (My calculus lessons are paying off XD)

You have to square both sides of the equation. You assuming s-r of money equals to money. But still, the equation is good so thats my new religion. :p

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Females are evil. There's no denying that. And most guys are cheap (I say most because I spoil my girl, and I have a few friends who do the same thing). We've just learned two universal truths from this thread. Hoorah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back