• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode Three Famitsu Summary [Spoilers]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Hello! As you probably know, Episode Three came out yesterday, and the Japanese internet is full of spoilery summaries! I've taken one of these (Famitsu �wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn�[ƒc ƒR�[ƒfƒbƒh�x‘æ3�Í‚ª”z�MŠJŽn�I - ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com via A Light in Chaos The Light in Chaos coded-03?????????????????????? ) [apologies if the links look weird, they should work fine] to translate for you! (A Light in Chaos also has a more in-depth summary of the game, hopefully we should be posting that soon as well.) So enjoy!

(Visit Famitsu's website itself for a look at the original screens!)

-- The trouble in “Wonderland” (Alice in Wonderland)

In this third episode of Kingdom Hearts Coded (available from August 5th, 2009), the stage is set in the world of “Alice in Wonderland” in the data world. Though you are supposed to be replaying the first time you went there in the first game, because of the strange black-coated “Bugs” a story you’ve never seen before unfolds.

(You can go to Coded from the Kingdom Hearts cell phone portal site “Kingdom Hearts Mobile.” You can look at the portal site as a guest for free, so anyone who is interested should check it out.)

(first screen)

King Mickey: I wonder if the Journal World has been completely healed yet...

It all starts when they find the words “You must return to heal their pain” written in Jiminy’s Memo. To find out more about the mysterious words that no one can remember writing, the King reproduces Jiminy’s Journal in computer data, and sends out Data Sora into that world...

(second screen)

Sora: What are you doing here?
White Rabbit: Some strange shadows appeared and made a mess of everything, so I’m hiding

(third screen)

Queen of Hearts: Continue watching this area!

(fourth screen)

Chesire Cat: Because of the Bugs everyone’s memory has gotten strange.

Because of the appearance of a strange “shadow”, the people of Wonderland have gone mad. The Chesire cat, always one to appear in strange places and say strange things, hasn’t changed at all, and holds himself above it all.

(fifth screen)

Alice: I was in a flower garden... and then I chased something.

Alice ???
??? Birthday
Trial ???

(sixth screen)

*Received Memory/Alice

Alice has lost her memories, and they are scattered all over Wonderland. You must go to collect her memories and bring them back to her. Then she can probably tell you what had happened.

(seventh screen)

Area Debug

(eighth screen)

Area Debug

In the Queen’s Garden you have to avoid the Card Soldiers while destroying the Bug Blocks and dealing with all manner of strange devices.

(ninth screen)

Boss Fight

(tenth screen)

Boss Fight

The boss fight is a special stage where you go deeper into the stage while it scrolls automatically. Bullets of light shoot from Sora’s keyblade, and destroy all the enemies and Bug Blocks in his way.

(eleventh screen)

Once you’ve finished the chapter you can use VP (Verison Up Points) to increase the difficult level to Proud Mode. And if you finish each of chapter 3’s ranks you can get Wonderland themed prizes to use for your Avatar Kingdom character. You can also get items to use in your “Vignette Room”!

Thanks again to Famitsu and A Light in Chaos for posting up everything for us!

Sora'sOtherSide

Cool, thanks! From reading summaries of the episodes released so far, this game seems pretty interesting. I hope we get it eventually in some form.

Pratiko

Awards
Until now it's just like KH2. Going to worlds just because they're there.

Radon

mofo
Not meaning to be rude but can you replace the word memo with journal in your translation? That's what it's called in English releases of the game.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Sometimes it's called the Jiminy Memo but most of the time it's Jiminy's Journal.

omni/riku

thanks i was wondering what happened! and i hope this spin off will give us some good info for kh3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back