• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 Scenes with subtitles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

This should be interesting. I can't wait to see what they have in store for the next game. I still want to see the scene right before these ones even though it isn't a fmv. Just so I can get the whole feel of the entire conversation with Mickey, Sora, and Naminè.

Radon

mofo
So what happened to Pete and Maleficent?

A Scooby Doo moment occured as two ashamed and defeated villians were ecorted out of the data world saying that they were even with the enemies.

I fucking hate how SE treated Pete and Maleficent in this game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
A Scooby Doo moment occured as two ashamed and defeated villians were ecorted out of the data world saying that they were even with the enemies.

I fucking hate how SE treated Pete and Maleficent in this game.
Is that a joke or did that actually happen? Everywhere else I've read basically said they died in ep7.

Then again I'd kinda doubt Disney would allow Pete to die anyway.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wouldnt he of only remembered to say thank-you because it was written in the journal.

Or am i missing something?

Sora hinted that he remembered the events in Castle Oblivion during the 2nd to last battle with Xemnas in Final Mix.

Anyways, i'm kinda sad we wont be seeing Namine again. Well that means Sora has to fix things fro Xion, Axel, Roxas, Terra, Aqua, and Ven.

Master Xehanort is the real cause for all of their sadness.

Awards
That better not be the definitive "Thank You" to Namine.
The real Sora still has to.
And yet I could easily see Nomura considering this as closure.

Plagiarism. >:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope that they don't consider that closure with Namine, either. It wasn't Sora who said it, it was data Sora. Heck, he even said it to a data Namine.

Sora^Fan

Thanks for uploading this! ^.^

I do hope that we see Namine in the future. To me, she was more important plot-wise than Kairi ever was.

Radon

mofo
Is that a joke or did that actually happen? Everywhere else I've read basically said they died in ep7.

Then again I'd kinda doubt Disney would allow Pete to die anyway.

They didn't die. That blogger reported wrong.

Plagiarism. >:

Sorry I knew somebody had said it before but I couldn't remember if it was you or not.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I hope that they don't consider that closure with Namine, either. It wasn't Sora who said it, it was data Sora. Heck, he even said it to a data Namine.

I like this. The thank you was as fake as the memories she planted in his head.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
what I love about the whole thing is that namine messed up everyone's lives and she expects a thank you from Sora? that's just stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back