• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 Scenes with subtitles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Radon

mofo
Thanks BM. I enjoyed watching that alot. It seems we wont be seeing Namine again..

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
Thanks for this! :) No more Namine i see.. :/

State

Awards
Thanks for uploading these, bittermeat! I was wondering when someone were to post more translated coded scenes. Someone was translating a lot of them, but future episodes weren't translated. Anyways, thanks!

Eternal_Sleep

wait maybe im missing something but why are we all assuming we wont be seeing namine again? that namine was just data wasn't she? and the datas purpose(to give sora the message) was complete so it faded away.however namine's consciousness exists within kairi doesn't it? like when we see her smile at roxas in the end. i think we most certainly will be seeing namine again

T

The Spoiler

Wow thanks so much! Finally I can see it for myself!

But why didnt you upload the scene before those? With Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua, and Ven?

Radon

mofo
wait maybe im missing something but why are we all assuming we wont be seeing namine again? that namine was just data wasn't she? and the datas purpose(to give sora the message) was complete so it faded away.however namine's consciousness exists within kairi doesn't it? like when we see her smile at roxas in the end. i think we most certainly will be seeing namine again

Because Sora needs to give compensation to these people, and Namine said something along the lines of 'the promise wasn't erased and it would be enough compensation for her to be thanked.' Therefore Namines part in the story has been finished. She has been 'compensated'. No real need for her to return.

Wow thanks so much! Finally I can see it for myself!

But why didnt you upload the scene before those? With Roxas, Axel, Xion, Terra, Aqua, and Ven?

I think they were only in text bubble format with pictures of RAX and TAV.

SuperSailorEarth

Because Sora needs to give compensation to these people, and Namine said something along the lines of 'the promise wasn't erased and it would be enough compensation for her to be thanked.' Therefore Namines part in the story has been finished. She has been 'compensated'. No real need for her to return.

I think they were only in text bubble format with pictures of RAX and TAV.

But I thought that in order to "lessen their torment" the real Sora had to remember all the connections through him. If data-Sora's Thank you was enough to compensate Namine, does that mean that the real Sora will still never remember CO or why he was put to sleep in the pod? And if he doesn't remember Namine, what does that say for Xion's story becoming known to the group?

NeoEevee

^Eh... some things about her are still unexplained, though. Like how she appeared at Castle Oblivion. Or why she has blonde hair in a different style from Kairi's (yes, that's totally relevant. Roxas had a different hair style and color from Sora, and it turned out to eventually mean something). Or how she came into existence or whatever you want to call it without using Kairi's body and soul as a vessel. Or her ability to manipulate memories.

Well, I at least demand an explanation for these things. >.> And from watching the video, I didn't get the feeling that Namine would never appear again, as the Data Namine and the actual Namine are separate entities.

Anyway, Mickey's Japanese voice is still hilarious. And this kind of confirms that the main plot of KH3 (or Reconnect: Kingdom Hearts, if the secret ending of BbS is anything to go by) will be going to find TAV.

Also, I think Xion and Axel will be back. LALALALALA, I AM IN DENIAL-LAND....

Ikkin

Bronze Member
If data-Sora's Thank you was enough to compensate Namine, does that mean that the real Sora will still never remember CO or why he was put to sleep in the pod? And if he doesn't remember Namine, what does that say for Xion's story becoming known to the group?

Wasn't it hinted in Final Mix+ that Sora has already started to remember Castle Oblivion? This scene in particular?

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
only makes me look forward to the next game!!!!
hell yeahs!

Awards
Thanks BM. I thought I was going to cry when Sora said thank you to Namine. Now I'm really excited for KH3 to come out.

Tatsu

Namine will return. Sora will see to it.. I can see her being a damsel in distress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back