• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
People may hate it, but Roxas, Namine, Xion, Axel really could make their appearances when the new KH series comes out. I think Coded's true intention is to explain the contents of Mickey's letter, as well as hinting that there is a chance to save those lovely Nobodies of ours 'who should not have existed'.

Xenin

Banned
spoitimeYou know whats funny? That now that these games are over there will be all these speculations and questions about the next KH. And BTW It's been said that this game will be a really long series lol. I highly doubt this next game will be the end. There can always be new story line. I'd like to see if the next game is about the sequals of disnry movies such as ariel's duaghter or others like that. Whatever happens it'll be fun.

A

Azrael

spoitimeYou know whats funny? That now that these games are over there will be all these speculations and questions about the next KH. And BTW It's been said that this game will be a really long series lol. I highly doubt this next game will be the end. There can always be new story line. I'd like to see if the next game is about the sequals of disnry movies such as ariel's duaghter or others like that. Whatever happens it'll be fun.

Oh no it won't. Kingdom Hearts is no Final Fantasy. It's gonna have an end. Not now but maybe in four years.

Radon

mofo
Yeah Azraels right, it will have to end some time before it gets stale. Reconnect, despite not being KH3 looks as though it is setting up the end of the series. Connecting all the different games and hints towards the true Kingdom Hearts appearing makes it seem as though it should be a fitting finale.

Although what I'm about to say wouldn't have been my preffered idea, they could have finished the series with KH2. Sora was reunited with Kairi and back on the islands, everybody had been returned to their homeworld and everyone had just gotten used to the heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back