• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 is here!! Summaries and SPOILERS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

Axel has nothing to do with Sora seriously, or else a lot of other random people could have been connected to Sora like the FF characters who were obviously connected to Sora.

Also how does Namine manage to know about everything? She is like the godfather or something with her white room like it's a place of absolute knowledge or something, disturbing bitch. What did she mean by that Sora met 2 of them and 1 he is connected to, because the only person that they were right about was Ven being connected to him, Sora only met Xemnas and he never met Aqua.

And seriously, I think they actually forgot to mention Ansem, I mean cmon both him and Aqua are together! Wtf...

T

The Spoiler

Axel has nothing to do with Sora seriously, or else a lot of other random people could have been connected to Sora like the FF characters who were obviously connected to Sora.

Also how does Namine manage to know about everything? She is like the godfather or something with her white room like it's a place of absolute knowledge or something, disturbing bitch. What did she mean by that Sora met 2 of them and 1 he is connected to, because the only person that they were right about was Ven being connected to him, Sora only met Xemnas and he never met Aqua.

And seriously, I think they actually forgot to mention Ansem, I mean cmon both him and Aqua are together! Wtf...
He met Terra and Aqua as a kid in BbS facepalm

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org

Did you read the ending script? DiZ is mentioned.

namine: everyone is waiting for you sora. their pain can’t be healed without you.
namine: its the thing diz… when you were sleeping for a year, something secret within you.
the meaning of it, he wanted to search for but he said this was the only “compensation”
surely the key to saving everyone would be within sora
also, them too
the screen changes to terra ven and aqua
mickey: those guys!?
namine: maybe for you, their pain is something you can understand

Tatsu

Yep. I knew it. Sora is going to go around, save those who are sad, resurrect people, kick MX's ass, and give everyone a happy ending. This next game has the makings to be the best and most epic KH game.

Kentsu13

Yep. I knew it. Sora is going to go around, save those who are sad, resurrect people, kick MX's ass, and give everyone a happy ending. This next game has the makings to be the best and most epic KH game.

i agree but itll also be hard bc theres so many chars now (not just donald and goofy) and i really hope they introduce new worlds/chars tho probably half of the worlds r old worlds

Kentsu13

It's epic but...... I feel like the next game will make my head hurt. Nomura, what are you planning??

i agree especially if its gonan be the last game therell be info overload (hopefully) and he probably has to make the tough decision of bringing roxas xion axel back or not sicne theyre dead (roxas is inside sora i can see him appearing but only for a brief moment )

Radon

mofo
I am so glad about this ending, I remember how furious I was when I thought Episode 7 was the last one. Ha. Well I am certaintly looking forward to how all of Soras parts are going to return. Reconnect looks asthough it will be special.

Reconnect

i agree especially if its gonan be the last game therell be info overload (hopefully) and he probably has to make the tough decision of bringing roxas xion axel back or not sicne theyre dead (roxas is inside sora i can see him appearing but only for a brief moment )

I think KH3 will wrap everything up, and about the Xion/Roxas thingie. As far as those two concern, Sora will just awaken the memories of Roxas, since roxas can't come back if he somehow is Ven.

About Lea, he'll come back in one way or another, and will become friends with Ven again. Maybe he'll see that Roxas and Ven are the same or kinda alike.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Here's a thought - the idea of Nobodies awakening has already been mentioned in KH2's Final Mix.

Xemnas mentioned it in the scene where the remainder of the Organization discussed Axel's intentions behind his sacrifice, and Axel himself kind of hinted at it in his chat with Roxas ("Finally woken up? Nope, maybe you're going to sleep").

It kind of seems to me that the way they currently are was never meant to be the "right" way for things to end up to begin with.

And on a somewhat related note - what if the reason Axel was able to talk to Roxas' consciousness had something to do with the fact that Axel gained the ability to feel through Sora? In that case, Sora might actually have something belonging to Axel still within him.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
Holy shit, this is such a better ending!!! WOOOO!!!! Now it actually shows some relevance...does this mean that "them" is Ven? Cause he is inside sora and the bugs were tormenting him...

Mariip

I think the compensation might be for Roxas...if Sora does find a way for axel,xion and roxas rest in peace ,that would be a nice compensation for what DiZ did to him and Xion...after all ,he never hurt Sora directly,so the only part of sora he has to compensate would be his nobody,after all he did with him=/~~
Being so, TAV would be the ones we really have do wake up,I don't really like the idea of bringin Axel or Roxas back,Xion can't come back and if one of them comes back and the other doesn't,it wouldn't be really a happy ending,it's not fair for naminé either,if the other nobodies return and she doesn't,i'd rather have tem 'dead' or 'gone',but happy, than having them back only to feel miserable in another life =/ somehow they look happier disappearing then living D=
As for Terra and Ventus, aqua has been trying to wake them up for 12 years,c'mon, they HAVE to come back or else everybody is gonna kill Nomura 8D

A

Azrael

Now that's a better ending. It's not much though but it's something.

invasian94

read the Heartstation review of it. it is even more in depth then Lissar's/ReBirth Wing's summary. No offense

T

The Spoiler

IMO, I bet you anything, all of Organization XIII, including Roxas and Xion, Namine, Ansem, and Eraqus will come back, along with Terra Aqua and Ven. Nomura isnt just gonna let them die, hes gonna have a big old happy ending, except for Master Xehanort and Vanitas. Vanitas will go back to Ven, and MX... who knows. He may be the only one to die for good, or be trapped somewhere. And I pray to god he doesnt become a good guy :O

mjejr1

Remember this is KH. Never assume someone won't come back completly. Nomura finds a way.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Holy shit, this is such a better ending!!! WOOOO!!!! Now it actually shows some relevance...does this mean that "them" is Ven? Cause he is inside sora and the bugs were tormenting him...
I think them is everyone shown in the BBS secret ending ^^;

Anyway I'm so happy :3 I sorta hope do NAmine and Xion stay where they are cuz that is sorta where they belong......but for one thing I still think Roxas IS Ven but he just doesn't have his memories and therefore doesn;t know he is Ven so that would be saving him and Ven at the same time..........Aqua needs saved and so does Terra......And as mentioned Axel may show up anyway so we willl see either way I'm glad a few characters willl get the happy endings they deserve ^^ I like happy endings.......sad ones make me mad >>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back