• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 - How much spoiling exactly?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Yeah, what the title says.

So erm, the translation doesn't really look too long from what I saw from Lissar's post in the new Episode 8 thread. Are there really these kind of spoilers that would ruin the whole Birth By Sleep experience for an "uneducated one" or are they really just minor spoilers?

It's seems like such a pity that finally Coded gets interesting and then most of us can't afford to take a look at it. :x

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Well i'm going to tell you that Nomura said to watch first the BBS secret ending and then watch the last episode....i don't think it spoils you much but it confuses you a lot if you don't know what happened in BBS.....

Avens

The summary is fine until the last thee paragraphs, which spoil a little about the fates of TAV, but not in specifics. You might get a hint about what the connection is between Ven and Sora, but if you're alright with a few small hints, I think it'll be alright.

8shortfuse

a few small hints? like clues? or does it actually kinda say? I mean if it just kinda made you think about it or leans toward the answer of their fates or the connection that's ok. but I don't want to KNOW the answer. I promised myself I'd wait.

Avens

It doesn't say the connection. I would call it a hint.
With TAV, it gives a very basic end result of their stories. No specifics, you just learn if they survive or not. Nothing on how they survive, just if they do. (And even then, it's ambiguous.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back