• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avens

Went over to RebirthWings and Google translate gave me this:

KHcoded, Chapter 8 (final chapter) will be delivered in this stage 『castle oblivion』. The removal of bugs appeared in this world, Sora will meet an important person in

ReBirth Wings

Babel Fish had a clearer translation:
KHcoded 8th chapter (last chapter) as for transmission schedule latest stage 'castle of forgetfulness'. In this world which appears with the removal of bug, [sora] encounters a certain important person *

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
great!
cant wait for the summary

Ven has to be that special person. Who else?

Avens

Nah, Episode 7 was the second half of Hollow Bastion. From what I can tell, Ep. 8 is the last one.
The person he meets is either Ven or AtW, I bet. Which will be weird, because DigiSora is supposed to have lost his memories by this point.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
that's what many people thought, but would you expect that crappy of an ending to be the finale of Coded?
Not too many people were hyped for it, but it's turning out to be a pretty good game
I think Coded's final episode will be amazing

Avens

Aqua would be neat.
...but the secret ending from BBS has her and Ansem still in the realm of darkness, about a year after Ansem last saw Sora. So I don't think so, unless she's a memory.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Man, I wish that person who told me that episode 7 is the final and refused to listen to me when I said they'll be at least one more episode would apologize to me. meh, at least I was right.
Can't wait to see what becomes of this.

edit: namine was the reason why Sora went through his memories of the world right? Dang. busted a hole in my theory of Riku having a memory play of his time in neverland and mickey having a memory play out of traverse town

Avens

Well, Namine was the reason Sora went through his memories in CoM, sort of. In Coded, Mickey is using a computer to analyze Jiminy's notebook.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, Namine was the reason Sora went through his memories in CoM, sort of. In Coded, Mickey is using a computer to analyze Jiminy's notebook.

I know that, but it hasn't been said that this is a memory of CO or not...has it?

Avens

I know that, but it hasn't been said that this is a memory of CO or not...has it?
No, it hasn't.
But if it's Ansem's research, the data left in the Journal, then it would have to be a memory. Which makes me wonder how Ansem could have found out about Ven when Xemnas couldn't, and whether the Sora who visits CO is the real one or not.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, it hasn't.
But if it's Ansem's research, the data left in the Journal, then it would have to be a memory. Which makes me wonder how Ansem could have found out about Ven when Xemnas couldn't, and whether the Sora who visits CO is the real one or not.

Well, AtW was shown to been in CO for a while otherwise he wouldn't have been helping Riku and all that in Re:CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back