• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wasn't referring to coded spoilers, so don't worry.

diogo14

BBS SPOILERS I believe AtW said that when Sora was sleeping he stored data in him.. that data is the data in Jiminy's Journal, I believe.

If the mysterious person Sora will meet is Ven.. how did AtW know about that? And how will Digi-Sora work on all this? Since Ven's heart is inside real-Sora?

And Aqua didn't get from CO to the Dark Realm... she went to Radiant Garden to fight Terranort and when he was being sucked by darkness she went with him and saved him. Aqua kicks ass!

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
havent been on in a while
when is episode 8 release?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm positive it's Ven. He's in CO. AtW is in the Dark Realm. Aqua is in the Dark Realm. Terra is... We don't know! MX is... We don't know! Eraqus is... We Don't F***ing Know!
I'm sure it wont be in the real CO. Most likely the Virtual.

Avens

havent been on in a while
when is episode 8 release?

I believe it comes to Japan on the 28th. Or in 28 days, one or the other. (Can't read Japanese.)

☆ coded, 28 were expected delivery day. (Thanks ☆ independent)
14:00 - 16 will be added later during maintenance. Let's not stopーexcited!

... However, 28 days will be tough You know w

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm positive it's Ven. He's in CO. AtW is in the Dark Realm. Aqua is in the Dark Realm. Terra is... We don't know! MX is... We don't know! Eraqus is... We Don't F***ing Know!
I'm sure it wont be in the real CO. Most likely the Virtual.

Ven--Chamber
Aqua--Dark Realm
Terra--Xemnas/Xehanort's heartless
MX--Same as Terra
Erauqs--Same as Terra and MX (his heart was with Terra's)

So, it kind of points to being Ven.

Radon

mofo
It's obviously Data Pluto. Where did he go when he went through that CoD in episode 2?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's obviously Data Pluto. Where did he go when he went through that CoD in episode 2?

It all makes sense now! And Pluto is really the main villain of the games!

But seriously, why all the mystery with Pluto. He vanishes in the first, then they chase him along a really long lane, then he ends up in TWTNW, then he vanished again when Axel took back Kairi

Radon

mofo
I think Nomura said in the Final Mix+ Ultimania or somewhere else that there was something mysterious about Pluto. My memory of it is hazy but he might have said it in that interview where he said Mickey and Rikus KH1 time would be explained in Coded.

Radon

mofo
6 PM for me. Can't wait. This will make up for the first day of school of the year

It will be my last burst of happiness before I have to return tomorrow. Or maybe by the time the summary is uploaded I'll be at school.. sigh.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It will be my last burst of happiness before I have to return tomorrow. Or maybe by the time the summary is uploaded I'll be at school.. sigh.

Wait a second...it's being released today!? I can't wait, I thought tomorrow was the 29th. Well, hopefully translations up so we can finally find out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back