• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 8 = Castle Oblivion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Aqua would be neat.
...but the secret ending from BBS has her and Ansem still in the realm of darkness, about a year after Ansem last saw Sora. So I don't think so, unless she's a memory.

True, but then again, we don't know when Coded takes place (or do we? D=) and why would Ven be up and about without his heart? D=

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think it's Ven, cause his body is meant to be in CO. I really hope so, cause that would finally prove that Coded is more than just another excuse to replay KH1 on a different console...

Avens

Yes, but then he would have had to have found something on his own that Xemnas had been actively searching for without success. Unless he had help, but how would that work?

Can you explore a memory in data that you didn't in the original journey?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Well, DiZ was creeping around in CO during CoM... and perhaps any research data from that is what he says in the bbs secret ending is the coded world.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
I think it's Ven, cause his body is meant to be in CO. I really hope so, cause that would finally prove that Coded is more than just another excuse to replay KH1 on a different console...

i agree that if Ven would be the mystery person, it would give some meaning to the game (don't want to give the spoiler away)(which is why i put it in spoiler tags)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, DiZ was creeping around in CO during CoM... and perhaps any research data from that is what he says in the bbs secret ending is the coded world.

He did have a lot of information of the Organization and maybe he had information on other things
like maybe he found out how to get to Ven in the CoW or the true origins of CO being LoD and put them in Sora

Also, if this is the real CO
Would it be possible for them to find Aqua and AtW at the Realm of Darkness beach since Aqua got from CO to there, but that could be a 12 year journey

Radon

mofo
I'm hoping it is some form of Ven. Heres some possible scenarios I can think of:

1. Ven is the cloaked person who Sora met in the first episode and the one who put the message in the journal. He got his heart back somehow when Roxas fused with Sora and now he is warning him about Aqua and Ansem in the dark realm.

2. AtW is the cloaked person (seeing as he has a cloak in the secret ending) and now he is warning him about the parts of him that are in torment (Roxas, Xion, Ven etc) and has something to tell him about his data.

3. Aqua having met Ansem has gained insight into the fact that the worlds are in trouble and Sora needs to save them.

I know I don't have much reasoning behind the reasons but I'm sure we would learn a plausible reason in the game if these were to happen. I really cant think of anyone else who it could be though.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
idk... I was pretty sure AtW was the one who wrote the message... but that was before he got stuck on the Dark Beach. I think the people who are meant to be saved are the Nobodies, in the end...

So, Radon, I like your theory #2 except I think it's more about Nobodies than the parts of Sora. This is because of how he worded things in the secret ending... the weird way he describes Nobodies, plus his obvious regret, comes just before he mentions the data. Could be wrong though ^^;

invasian94

most obviously Ven. I cant think of anyone else considering what happened during the Final Episode. but then again, why could no one find Ven in the castle, considering the amount of visitors of the castle, especially sora

Last edited by a moderator:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
most obviously Ven. I cant think of anyone else considering what happened during the Final Episode. but then again, why could no one find Ven in the castle, considering the amount of visitors of the castle, especially sora

Come one, dude. [ spoilers ] [ / spoilers ] .....

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
But the again, a keyblade may have been the key to opening it. The whole castle may be an illusion of endless floors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Radon

mofo
idk... I was pretty sure AtW was the one who wrote the message... but that was before he got stuck on the Dark Beach. I think the people who are meant to be saved are the Nobodies, in the end...

So, Radon, I like your theory #2 except I think it's more about Nobodies than the parts of Sora. This is because of how he worded things in the secret ending... the weird way he describes Nobodies, plus his obvious regret, comes just before he mentions the data. Could be wrong though ^^;

Maybe he might have been talking about Roxas? Its possible seeing as he was a nobody, but he might have discovered he had a heart all along, thus making him feel bad about the way he treated him. It's possible.

Radon

mofo
Mickey having a new door open in front of him and him saying that he wants to travel to the data world again.

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
In case this may have passed by some of you, this is NOT the spoilers section. People who post spoilers without properly marking them will get an infraction.

Radon

mofo
Sorry Raz, I always seem to forget that, seeing as everyone is so open about spoilers for Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back