• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
well i am confused with this game so much confusion and all this for nothing? i mean did we learn something more about khuniverse? ... i dont think so

Only that a door "opened". Nothing else really relevant except that hints at the Keyblade War.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
So I was right about Coded?????

Hell Yeah!!!! BRING ON MICKEYS TIME IN THE DARK REALM!!!!!!

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
But based on the ending that you've posted, I'm guessing that they need to go to this data world, and they can't use digital Sora. So Mickey is going to use the real thing instead, and that's what the letter at the end of KH2 was about: he's going to ask Sora to go into the data world and figure out what's going on.

If this is true, I hope its a side game or something. I don't like the sound of it . Though this might be the Mystery KH if you look at it in a different angle. Sora goes back and sees about the keyblade's history.
If this is KH3 >.> there better be crazy stuff in it.

Radon

mofo
I hope to god that we aren't spending KH3 in the data world. It would just make me want to kill somebody. However I do find that unlikely.

And to those who were wondering whether there would be more coded after this, there wont be. Nomura talked about the climax in that new interview as though it were the end of the game. Aww fuck.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
worse KH game since uhhhh since coded

Well, it wasn't really that bad. In fact, it was actually written quite nicely (a lot better than KH2) though the fact that it ends where the climax was... well, that's just what makes it bad. So sure, it was bad, but not really the worst. I still think KH2 holds that spot for many reasons. All Coded did to screw up is end in the middle. KH2 did much worse.

I hope to god that we aren't spending KH3 in the data world. It would just make me want to kill somebody. However I do find that unlikely.

I hope were not.

And to those who were wondering whether there would be more coded after this, there wont be. Nomura talked about the climax in that new interview as though it were the end of the game. Aww fuck.

Nomura needs to go relearn what climax means and what-not. Especially since climax is the middle of teh story, and for Coded it's the end.

jdeib963

You are absolutely right lol. I just feel that we have learned nothing from this installment and I dont even have that many new urgent questions i want to ask about it like i did with KH2FM it just kind of left me thinking, "Is...that the story?"

Izayoi

galactic cancer
well i am confused with this game so much confusion and all this for nothing? i mean did we learn something more about khuniverse? ... i dont think so

We didn't need to learn, we just needed to know what the questions were. And now we know. And now we know what to look out for in the future.

All Days and Coded have been are hints. God help us when BBS is released.

Oh pssh like BBS won't raise millions of questions.

You are absolutely right lol. I just feel that we have learned nothing from this installment and I dont even have that many new urgent questions i want to ask about it like i did with KH2FM it just kind of left me thinking, "Is...that the story?"

Oh, sure we leanred some stuff. We leanred that the original messages, and those heard in the last level didn't come from the journal very recently. It's all foreshadowing the Keyblade Wars probably.

Radon

mofo
Also we learned that there is another cloaked figure wondering about the data world.

Gatorade

Naturally, we called it Gatorade
Didn't feel like reading the whole thread... Question, did Maleficent and Pete die for good? That's what it seems like, but I can't imagine that this would happen like that.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Is there Summaries for the other 6 Episodes? Can someone post links? I looked and couldn't find.

Radon

mofo
Didn't feel like reading the whole thread... Question, did Maleficent and Pete die for good? That's what it seems like, but I can't imagine that this would happen like that.

We dont really know. All the blogger said was that they were erased when they took on the darkside. Seriously I doubt they would let them die in coded. I mean the one continuous and most related to the plot Disney villian is just killed like that. I would say its a safe bet that they will be back in KH3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back