• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Episode 7 Summary! [SPOILERS]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
What I think that this will lead up to the new kingdom hearts game that will be between coded and kh3. Maybe in this next game, it will go even further in coded and either Mickey or the real Sora will be the main character. Maybe the letter at the end of kh2 might be about the data world or something. I don't know, that's what I think.

I've been thinking the same thing for a little while now, it makes sense. Since Coded is supposed to be so important, and they really wanted it to go overseas. Why not put it on a console, portable or not, that people would actually want to play and pay attention to. The ending is definantly a hint that King Mickey will need the help of Sora to finish what Data Sora started. I'm thinking that the "them" being tormented is the Keyblade Wielders from the Keyblade War. It would actually make a real connection between Coded and Birth by Sleep. The person who sent Journal Riku to help Sora seems to be like a survivor of some sort. Possibly one of the characters from Birth by Sleep. If this is true then Coded might not be as stupi and pointless and I think.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I think Nomura is just trying to please the super fanboys by keeping the games coming until something big (hopefully BBS) comes out while making the stories legit enough to connect at least one dot out of the thousand that need to be connected so he can say the story is relevant to the main series. If he didn't keep pushing the games we might lose interest in the series but the way that these games are turning out (358/2 days and now coded) that may happen anyways :(

Radon

mofo
Um just one thing I want to point out after re-reading this, did Maleficent and Pete DIE?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
I don't think so. I don't think they'd give them such an inglorious end. "Haha, one of the main villains of the game? Psh, you get to die in the mobile game no one cares about."

H

Haxon

I fucking hate Nomura. He is a LIAR.This has got to be the worst KH ever. It had almost no plot or revalations to the overall story. It seems as though it should have just been a novel rather than a two year long developed game. It has now become obvious to anyone who plays it that Nomura was drunk when he thought of this game.

Well he mentioned a project in an interview recently that wasn't entirely new. Continuation of Coded?
lol He actually was drunk when he thought of coded, he said it himself! xD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
It's not that bad of an ending, it's more like an ending but also a continuation. Also I agree with Lissar, I believe the stuff about wandering flesh and those lost in battle refers to the keyblade war which would be the conection between BBS and Coded Nomura mentioned. If the ones being tormented are keyblade wielders from the keyblade war then it starts to fit together.

Perhaps KH3 is about actually freeing the fallen wielders from their torment.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I think Nomura is just trying to please the super fanboys by keeping the games coming until something big (hopefully BBS) comes out while making the stories legit enough to connect at least one dot out of the thousand that need to be connected so he can say the story is relevant to the main series. If he didn't keep pushing the games we might lose interest in the series but the way that these games are turning out (358/2 days and now coded) that may happen anyways :(

358/2 days was good game though way better than kh2

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
So effing disappointed! Honestly, just end it like that!? Coded 2 better explain everything that Coded was meant to (eg. Mickey's time in KH. Don't remember that being said, What Pluto did. Did they show him going into that dark portal in Traverse Town?) Seriously Disappointed.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
is there any video of this episode? or the cutscenes? at the end there, it says sora goes to a new world to him where he fights the darkside, "his heartless (i dont get this why does data sora have a heartless?)", so since this where it seems to be referring to the lost/dead keyblade wielders, is this new world the gathering place? i dont know, this is a very dumb ending but i suppose its supposed to lead directly into kh3 or the mystery game. maybe BbS will shed more light on it. idk, i can hardly understand any of what is going on without a video

So effing disappointed! Honestly, just end it like that!? Coded 2 better explain everything that Coded was meant to (eg. Mickey's time in KH. Don't remember that being said, What Pluto did. Did they show him going into that dark portal in Traverse Town?) Seriously Disappointed.

dude they cut stuff out of every kh game

Birnax

Thanks for the translation, Lissar.

Now that I know the ending, I can say that coded is probably the worst in the series. even worse than days.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
I know, but they cut like everything in the trailers out.

almost eveything was changed in the orginal kh2 trailer

and almost nothing was kept in in the orginal kh1 trailer

also why do people hate days godamn you guys are unpleasable

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
358/2 days was good game though way better than kh2

Hey.....i wasn't trying to say days was bad....actually as i was typing this i had just started a new game.....i was just saying that its not as filling as the other games and then again....it is a port so i shouldn't expect 2 much, huh? Days was great by itself...but its part of a series and i was talking about the game in reference to the series.....but better than KH2...NOOOO!!!!!!!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
almost eveything was changed in the orginal kh2 trailer

and almost nothing was kept in in the orginal kh1 trailer

also why do people hate days godamn you guys are unpleasable

I remember things that was in the KH2 trailer that stayed.

They had to change the graphics! Plus they added Ansem SoD at the last minute and changed a few things for that.

I didn't hate Days. I hated that Days was for the DS, thats the only thing

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Hey.....i wasn't trying to say days was bad....actually as i was typing this i had just started a new game.....i was just saying that its not as filling as the other games and then again....it is a port so i shouldn't expect 2 much, huh? Days was great by itself...but its part of a series and i was talking about the game in reference to the series.....but better than KH2...NOOOO!!!!!!!

sorry dude

and chaser i was talking about alterations not just cuts and the riku on the clock tower scene

Awards
dude they cut stuff out of every kh game

I can only imagine that it'll be explained in "coded 2," but as of now the scene of Riku and Pluto going through the Dark Corridors still makes absolutely no sense.

You can't just brush it off as them "cutting it out," otherwise it would be a plot hole, and I honestly doubt they just neglected to resolve those scenes.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
@rokudamia2 you are right about them changing alot of stuff....

but yall have to remember that The first Trailer for Kingdom Hearts was released a year before the actual game came out and the first trailer for 2 came out 2 years before the actual game was released........thats why it said a work in progress at the end of 2....who knows even though there was some pretty neat stuff in that trailer the story may have been worse and they actually changed it for the better.......well be bitchin about the same thing when BBS comes out......"they cut alot of stuff out that was in the first trailer...blah...blah......blah...

boo_shoe2000

I don't get the hearts part. If a heart is released from the heartless, they return to their original selves. Then what about Kingdom Hearts? Or does this instance only happen to purebloods and the emblem heartless' hearts go to kingdom hearts when they die and when Kingdom Hearts is destroyed or used, the hearts will turn back again to purebloods.

Blizzara

Thanks very much for the translation!

... That's it though? Disappointing indeed. I was expecting the epic return of one of BBS's main characters or something. Blah. This all just screams "we ran out of time and it screwed us over".

Why does everyone seem to think there's gonna be a coded 2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back