• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Medal Carnival: Is it worth it?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AuroraX

Awards
So I've earned the 3000 gems and now the question is: to spend or not to spend? I have the room, so that's not a problem, I'm just not entirely sure if the Epic medals are worth it or not...

Any suggestions on what I should do?

(Sorry if there's any grammatical errors. On my phone.)

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
So I've earned the 3000 gems and now the question is: to spend or not to spend? I have the room, so that's not a problem, I'm just not entirely sure if the Epic medals are worth it or not...

Any suggestions on what I should do?

(Sorry if there's any grammatical errors. On my phone.)
I'd go with it if you feel like your medal collection could use a boost in power. It's kinda hard to say if it's "worth it" because what you get is a matter of luck. A draw that gets you Final Form Sora and some other good ones, like what others got? Worth it. A draw that gives you a bunch of commons that you could find in regular quests, like what I got? So not worth it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
TBH it's up to luck, but I'd say: go for it. If you're lucky, fuck yeah! If not, well... maybe next time.
There really isn't a way to definitely say if it's worth it or not. But if you look at the Epic Medals… they're so powerful.

But in the end, who knows? Maybe the next Draw will have even more powerful Medals? (Revert even?)
[imo you should go for it]

DoctahFaz

Awards
I'm reading about a lot of instances of people doing the draw and only getting Aladdin or Zack (I guess those are the two most common of the new medals.) As for me, I did four epic medal draws and now have all of the new ones except for Kairi. In essence, there seems to be a measurable amount of risk to the draw, so it really depends on how risk averse you are.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
The only ones that I'm going to use are Black coat Mickey and KH2 Riku. Not sure if they're "good", but better than some of my current ones. I'd say go for it, with the jewel quest and the story updates that are probably coming soon as well you should be able to save up for the next special draw as well.

AuroraX

Awards
I went ahead and went for it. I got KH II Kairi for the epic medal. At first I was a little bummed since I don't really use boost medals, but it turned out to be a really good one. So I'm pretty happy. :)

Devilcloud

I Got Final Form Sora and KH COM Riku from epic medal, and Cloud KH, Jumbo, Yuffie, Mickey, Donald ( 3pcs 5 star)
It is good??

Muke

whatever
Awards
I Got Final Form Sora and KH COM Riku from epic medal, and Cloud KH, Jumbo, Yuffie, Mickey, Donald ( 3pcs 5 star)
It is good??
nah it actually is pretty bad tbh you shouldve drawn better.

Jk it's awesome!

DefiantHeart

Awards
Meh, I personally did it just to get a Kairi medal since she's my most favorite character, lol. If you saw my profile on Unchained X, you'd only see characters that I liked, regardless if they are weak or not. XD I'm honestly too worried to risk 3,000 more gems just to complete the power bangle boost fusion on that Kairi medal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back