• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Epic Lulz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

so uh just the other day i decided to mix the russian national anthem, scotland the brave, i'm too sexy, the theme song for "the price is right," the four season's spring, and soramimi cake together at the same time just for kicks

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
screw your social heirarchey, i'll act stupid whereever,whenever,and however i want,got it memorized,Derek

WOW, YOU READ MY THREAD IN HELP AND SUPPORT, AND YOU LEARNED WHAT MY NAME IS! GOOD JOB! [/sarcasm]

Wow, throwing out those shitty Axel quotes again? Lulz.

Guile

screw your social heirarchey, i'll act stupid whereever,whenever,and however i want,got it memorized,Derek

Acting requires you to not be that already. In other, simpler words that you might be able to comprehend, you ARE stupid.

Cease and desist.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Acting requires you to not be that already. In other, simpler words that you might be able to comprehend, you ARE stupid.

Cease and desist.

Good Call.

Soki has no friends, that's why he came here.

soki

Cease and desist.

how shall i put in terms you will be able to understand,hdjvi sopow hbvjfv gnv b

no, i came here cuz the undernet got a little stale

Subtly Inspiring
so uh just the other day i decided to mix the russian national anthem, scotland the brave, i'm too sexy, the theme song for "the price is right," the four season's spring, and soramimi cake together at the same time just for kicks

you best be joking nigga

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
you learned how to read,omfg this is so great!!!!(sarcasm)

lay off the buttholeitude

Lol, I've been reading quite a while. Since I was three, actually. I'm quite a good reader. =/

Also, my buttholeitude is the best thing evar. I'm not laying off it.

Also, learn sum SARCASM TAGS. To do so, you do this: "HI SOKI UR SO KOOL WIL U GOT OUT WIF ME?[/sarcasm]

You CAN add the front tag, but the back one alone works the best.

Subtly Inspiring
uhhh thread is now over guys. It's sad to see it come to this, but whatever, none of you can learn how to shut up. This has been going on for at least 100 years now.

Also, BJ needs to make a thread with his awesome remix. It'll be BALLIN'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back