• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ephram's Journey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathshadow

I'm almost back. I don't have access to my actual compy, so I can't write Ephramness, but I can post to keep the thread alive. While I'm at it, how about some questions?

Do you remember what happened to the Dream Sword in Keys?

What were the accessories that Jac wore?

Those were trivia. Here's some thought-provokers.

What happened to Ansem's shell when Jac put the Ghost-key down its throat?

Is Jac right about hearts being black?

What exactly is the strange pink "world" that Jac uses to travel?

If there are more Ghost-keys, where are they?

And last. . . Did Jac die at the end of Keys? I'm running down the filler chapters now. For anyone who cares, at this point in the story it's been almost a year since the end of Kingdom Hearts. Characters are: Ephram: Olympus; Jac: ???; Sora: Castle O; DiZ: ???; Terxim: Castle O/Hollow Bastion; Nox: deceased; Axel: Hollow Bastion; Leon, Yuffie, Cloud, Aerith: Hollow Bastion. Those are the main people to keep track of so far. I can't think of anything else you need to have in mind right now. Later!

Oathshadow

I have been gone for a long time. . . maybe it has something to do with thirteen chapters.
THIRTEEN- Right over the head

Mickey leapt away from the console as it overloaded. For an instant it appeared the flame would catch him, but he managed to reach a higher shelf. The Order stood below, watching Axel demonstrate his ability with flame. Tongues licked the shelf beneath the King.​

-- $ -- $ --​

With a start Mickey woke. Grappling with the Organization was not so difficult as it seemed in his dreams. Indeed, he wasn't exactly at odds with them. Especially not in this stifling black wear. Stifling but necessary, it seemed.​

He was anxious to get to the rift, but he feared to return so near the End of the World. The wielder of the Ghost-key seemed to live yet, despite the pale presence pouring from the rift.​

Riku appeared before him suddenly. “You going to stay here forever?”​

Mickey maintained the other's gaze steadily, “If I hafta.” He stood. “You've been gone for a while.”​

“What's the point of wandering through these fields if we can go anywhere we want?”​

“Then you've been using the Order's gummi ships?”​

Riku smiled his winsome, uncannily bright smile. It was uncannily bright because darkness seemed to radiate from him. But then, only Mickey could see that. “I made my own. Yes, it was using their supplies at first. What of it?”​

Mickey shook his head. “Then you've taken up with them. Or worse, you're using them.”​

“Sure, you can say that. But you're wearing this thing too.” Riku yanked on the sleeve of his black cloak.​

“I'm goin' finally, Riku. But where I go, you shouldn't follow.”​

Riku was in the middle of a response when Mickey vanished before his eyes. He blinked, biting off the rest of his sentence. Life was going to get hard if Mickey was anxious.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back