• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ephemera to be a Darkness...or pawn.? Chi Spoilers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seighart

Awards
Do you think this could be possible? I'm looking into some of the scenes for Chi, and I just think its too much of a coincidence that he knows so much about the...place they are in. Could he have been placed there by whomever was spotted as the Black Coat? Could he also have that burning curiosity that Xehanort could take advantage of? From what I've seen, he can be interpreted as manipulating the Player into helping him investigate a place he may or may not have known about and just needed to get help. With the Silver hair and the outfit, at first glance I would've thought he was from Radiant Garden or something. When meeting the player, he says it was fate. Maybe he's being manipulated by an outside source. No way is he the only keyblade wielder to question why he's doing what he's doing.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Ephemera means something to be used and enjoyed temporarily, so chances are, he's a pawn for the Sixth Foreteller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back