• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ephemer is Luxu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

IrishKeeper28

so i've been replaying KH3 and as I was about to start the Dark Inferno Battle, I couldn't help but notice the scarf and whether or not the Dark Inferno was his heartless or not. As I googled pictures of his design, I remember Luxu/Braig also wore a scarf, albeit a more tattered one, and this got me thinking;

What if Luxu possessed Ephemer? We know Luxu has had many forms other than his own so he can see his role completed, but what if he used Ephemer as a vessel, and as he moved from body to body, kept the scarf as a momento, a badge of honour etc.? This got me thinking back to Dark Inferno.

We know very little about this heartless, other than it is feature in the Remind Trailer. We don't even know if it has significance, apart from the scarf possible suggesting importance but its inclusion must mean something?

Is it possible that The DI hold Ephemer's heart like Ansem SOD's Guardian did? If Luxu used Ephemer as a vessel, could the DI presence be compared to that of Ansem SOD's Guardian, a heartless that existed after MX forced his heart into Terra's body?

All just thoughts, but I'm new here and would love to hear opinions!

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
The thought of Inferno either being Ephemera's or Braig's Heartless is interesting. Though I think Inferno could be more Ephemera's than Braig's, seeing as how I don't think they'll expand Braig's character.

Ezroz

It is technically possible, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that Luxu won't be taking any of the new foreteller bodies, it just seems that it would make more sense for him to disappear into the background for... however long it takes between UX and KH BBS.

Technically speaking, we don't even know that Ephemer is dead. Safe bet he's dead, but I never bet on it unless we see them die onscreen (and even then, who knows anymore?)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I feel like passing No Name to a Union leader is the most Luxu can do with them. These characters are crucial players in MoM's plan (whatever that may be) and Luxu was instructed not to interfere to avoid changing the course of history.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Yeah I think @Sign is right, that he was only allowed to pass the keyblade on to them and watch from the shadows.

That said I do like the idea of Dark Inferno being a Guardian like Heartless created when Luxu Body hops. Seems like something would have to happen unless Xehanort's method was incomplete/imperfect.

Back