• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

EotW Gummi mission 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelon99

Awards
"Gain a score of 600 or higher". Sounds easy but it's nearly impossible if you ask me. On my best runs I get a 593 score. I don't know which part I'm doing wrong though. Either the meteor part, the part after the meteors or my ship is simply wrong.
I can easily get all 72 points at the first section and even the last three massive ships... but still I'm just a little short on scores. I use the Osmosis only when there are 5+ gummi's I can't reach and I've got over 3 Power left and hold brake the entire flight.

Does anyone know the "perfect" setup for a gummi ship or the best strategy for the middle parts?

My ship setup is now:
4 Thunders in the middle
2 Ultimas (one on each side)
2 Thundagas (one on each side)
2 Meteors at the bottom
1 Esuna
1 Fire-G
1 Osmosis
1 Shield2
a cockpit
2 Tornado's
and 7 regular blocks for health

It's all in a 5x5x5 space so I've got a good visual on what's before me.

Now I'm just going to humiliate Sephiroth because I'm getting bored of flying the same route over and over again and just not making the cut...

axel95

Awards

Xelon99

Awards

Bobjam

Awards
Thank you so much for this! Doing the gummi missions is the only thing I have left on my proud run!

Your welcome although you really should be thanking the guy that made them ^^ I'm pretty sure he is on the forums but cannot recall his name. Drop him a message on youtube on one of his videos if they work out for you =)

Xelon99

Awards
Yeah with the exact same ship I can only get around 590 -.- sucks that it's partly luck-based due to the blue meteors.

EDIT: after 3 more tries and editing my ship a little (I've put one block on every 3rd space for maximum automatic attraction) and got it with exactly 600 points. Time to reward myself with a few hours watching Days and thanking whoever made the video :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back