• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enter our Facebook Giveaway of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyanoble

I liked and shared, and i will be playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by sleep, then Kingdom Hearts 2, and then move on to Coded. So excited!

Crowtown

I absolutely love this game series and choosing my favorite is hard but I would have to say it was birth by sleep. 3 intertwined storylines. Great. And the part about vanitas blew my mine.

ConeyNG

Definitely KH2 final mix, i havent been able to play it for so long since my ps2 controllers broke :c

Sora3100

In terms of gameplay,
Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, because it is my favourite game of all time.
In terms of actual games,
Re: Coded movie for sure, really interested in what they did with it.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Did you want a comment on the Facebook page or on the Forums? I'm doing both to be sure~ I'm so psyched for Birth By Sleep. I broke my PSP several years ago, so I had to give up my beloved game. I'm really just super excited for that HD paint- it's what the Kingdom Hearts series really needs.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nutari, you're staff. You can't win anyways.

DPtheKid

Awards
I am going to play Kingdom Hearts 2 first because I have not played that game for the longest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back