• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[enter generic 'my KH pics' title here]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zettaLOL

Website
wanderingwolf18.tripod.com
I like to crappily doodle random KH stuff...usually making fun of the org or Riku...The "Sora school paper FAIL" and "Riku go boom" pics in my sig are drawn by me, too. =)

That's not a balloon.... by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART
That__s_not_a_balloon_____by_dragonwind15.jpg

I wanted to draw someone spewing their drink. Yep.

Riku is a Sexy Beast by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART
Riku_is_a_Sexy_Beast_by_dragonwind15.jpg

HEADLINES: Two girls, zettaLOL and 8shortfuse, deface local dumpster with strange writing. Experts are trying to determind what the initials "K.H." stand for, as well as determine this sexy beast's phone number for future dating--uh, investigative purposes. The girls also graffiti a defenseless STOP sign with "hammertime."

Riku's Mystery Gender by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART
Riku__s_Mystery_Gender_by_dragonwind15.jpg

favorite subject to torture: Riku =]

Scary Fangirls by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART
Scary_Fangirls_by_dragonwind15.jpg

Um...Xigbar's being hunted by TEH F@NG1RL!! Yeah, I dunno. I just draw whatever comes to mind.

Kingdom Hearts Birthday Cake by ~dragonwind15 on deviantART
Kingdom_Hearts_Birthday_Cake_by_dragonwind15.jpg

Shelby (8shortfuse) had to eat the whole paopu fruit piece. We didn't want her destiny intertwined with anyone...that'd just be weird.

Firo

Oh Crap
These are pretty good. Art is good and the stories are funny.
Riku'e gender made me lol.

8shortfuse

haha, nice zetta. I see your scanner works better then mine (well at least it did, is it still broken?)
anyhoodles, nice nice nice very nice. oh, and you should see what I'm working on now, but I ain't tellin [insewrt evil laugh here]

tomokii

Website
tomokii.deviantart.com
Really cute works! Your drawing style really fits the nature of your comics♥ I like the panels for the second strip best, it's quite creative! Do you use markers to color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back