• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enter Galactic (Sign up/OOC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com

The Theme

dfZ60.jpg

"We had the entire galaxy at our fingertips. But we were foolish, now, it looks like we'll pay the price." –Unknown

--->Enter Galactic<---

A Lazer Gun ENT. Production

Press Start to Begin

New Game

Load Game

>Joyride through the Stars

The stars are changing you know? Shits been crazy lately.

Indeed, for sometime now she’s been crying.​

She? Don’t tell me you believe in that fairy tale about the Goddess.​

Like one woman can make the entire galaxy. Come on man, this is the age of science!

She is real, and pretty soon, you’ll all realize that. …One way or another.

Earth, From Terra Firma, To The Stars - By Taro Murakami​

Beyond

Earth. It’s my home, and your home too. We’re the most advanced society in the Sol Star System, and quickly becoming one of the more dominant presences on even the galactic front. But we weren’t always like this. It wasn’t until 1947, when a man named Albert Einstein discovered a strange artifact did humanity take the first steps towards its history in the stars.

The artifact Albert Einstein found was a GEAR. A large bipedal robot used for combat. Today, we have plenty of them, used for a variety of tasks, that we created ourselves, but back then this technology was completely foreign and worlds beyond anything we could ever imagine. To Einstein’s surprise, when he touched the GEAR, the contraption lit up and came to life. The cockpit in its head opened up, and he jumped inside.

That was the first time a human had ever left Earth. But it certainly wouldn’t be the last.

Einstein’s discovery prompted a ‘Space Revolution’ on Earth. The GEAR (as the scientist dubbed it) was seized by allied powers, and at once mankind came together to decipher the nature of this strange object. It wasn’t hard though, because the GEAR had an added surprise within it. It could talk. It turned out that Einstein’s GEAR had a full blown artificial intelligence; it could think, talk, and it even had memories, though most of them were corrupted from being inactive for so long.

The GEAR, which soon came to be called Renaissance relayed to the allied powers, through Einstein, how it was built and how to create more of him. In the coming years, humanity had successfully created two GEARs. They were nothing compared to the original, but they worked, none the less.

There was a problem though. In 1960, a ‘mysterious’ cluster of light was spotted in the atmosphere. It wouldn’t be long before Earth found out what those lights were. Aliens, Extra Terrestrials, the ones on the other side of the frontier, they touched down on our planet. What was worse was what they came in: Gears. Lots of them. Where humanity only had three, they had droves. Earth prepared for a fight, but what they received instead was a hand from a friend.

The aliens (the force was a mixture of different races), came to welcome humanity into the galaxy. It seemed like each race each discovered space travel the same way, by finding an ancient GEAR. Though these races had been traveling the stars for centuries, while we had only one man that ever traveled past the gravitational pull. The visitors shared technology with man, helping them create bigger and better GEARS. It looked lke the start of a bright future.

However, with great power, comes great responsibility. Maybe humanity wasn’t ready for interplanetary travel?

It was twenty years after the first contact with alien life. 1980. As we began to broaden our presence in the solar system, the problem arose about how these new planets would be governed. Naturally, conflict among countries broke out, which quickly escalated to battle. This was the third World War. The battle was waged in the stars for the first time, between GEAR pilots. It was a seven yearlong blood bath, and ended with no clear victor for any territory.

In 1987, a truce was made between each country. They agreed that, now that man had reached the stars, the lines of countries meant nothing now. It was time to knock down those aged borders, and become mankind.

And so, the Global Conglomerate was established. A government body that personifies the unity of mankind after World War III. They are the force that guides us today, and the body that guides us as humanity reaches new heights in the galaxy.

Now, it’s the year 2010, the fiftieth anniversary of mankind’s first contact with the galaxy.

I’m typing this paper as a means to look upon how far humanity has come since its humble days before space travel and GEARs.

I just wonder how far we still have to go…

I mean…

We’ve been to so many different Star Systems…

Countless planets…

But have we really seen everything there is to see out there? I wonder.

The Global Conglomerate Armed Forces Want YOU!

The Global Conglomerate

“It’s a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it. I don’t take no pleasure in doing this though, know that at least.” –Demetri Maverick

So, you want to join the elite. The few. The proud. The ever illustrious, cream of the crop that is the Global Conglomerate Armed Forces? There’s a few steps you have complete, a few things you need to know, and a certain mind state you need to have before you can even think of joining our ranks…maggot!

1. First, you’ve gotta brush up on your history! Know the Global Conglomerate, Love the Global Conglomerate! Do you understand lady-legs?!

Established after the third World War, 1987 the Global Conglomerate personifies the unity of humanity after the blood bath of WWIII. It's like the UN, but with everything under it, and an actual army, and it's the governing force of humanity.

The GC organizes itself in a way similar to the old nations. Each former nation represents a particular 'branch' of the GC. This still has the feel of the old world way, but encourages a healthy rivalry between nations. So America has its branch...and China...and Japan...and so forth.

Each branch is overseen by a general from the GC army and president, elected by the people under that branch.

2. To be in this gorgeous unit, you’ve gotta be THE best of THE best! Know that, and practice it like religion…girly-man!

The men and women of the Global Conglomerate army are elite soldiers. They’re certified killing machines. Try and cross one, and you’re guaranteed a quick, and very, very painful death.

3. You will be a killing machine! This is a lot like number two, but different! …Got that twinkle-toes!?

Once you enter the ranks of the GC Armed Forces, and still after only completing your stay in the academy, you receive a special gift called a Mana-Drive. Mana-Drives are just one of the two secret weapons that the army has. They’re implants that allow the soldier to go beyond typical human means, and perform supernatural feats. There are two types of Mana-Drives, but a solider can only receive one. More than one Mana-Drive can causes too much of a strain on the user’s mental and physical condition, eventually killing them.

The two types of Mana-Drives are…

Physical- These implants increase physical capabilities, these can range from giving the user break-neck speed, to granting them superhuman strength.

Mental- These tap into the uncharted regions of the human mind, digging up the dormant powers within oneself. With these implants come powers straight from the legends-- control over the elements, telekinesis, basically all of your supernatural things.

Mana-Drives are permitted to military personnel, but there have been numerous instances where some brave soul undergoes an operation by a seedy doctor. Though they receive the benefits most with the implants do, these individuals also experience numerous side effects from the illegal practice. It is encouraged for soldiers, who come into contact with anyone with an illegal Mana-Drive to seize the person, as well as the one who gave them said Mana-Drive—they are dangers to the safety of the populace.

4. Love your GEAR! Embrace your GEAR! It is an extension of your very soul! Catch my drift…snickerdoodle?!

The true power of the GC Armed Forces comes from their GEARs.

GEARs are in essence, an extension of an individual's own power. Every bit of the GEAR from it's appearance, down to its skills and capabilities reflect the pilot's own self. Even the GEAR's A.I. is taken from the pilot; through 'Syncing' with the GEAR a pilot develops a bond with it. One result of the sync is GEAR A.I. reflecting the pilot's, it's not an exact copy, it's more like a very impressionable younger sibling-- that has the potential to destroy a small continent.

Combat GEARs (there are many service GEARs used for mundane tasks on the domestic front, like construction, manufacturing etc.) are only available to the military-class. Any civilian with one of their own is considered a danger to global safety and immediately detained.

Regarding GEAR Transportation and Storage

Traditionally, GEARs are transported and stored in hangers on ships and on bases, places like that. But recently, a new technology has sprouted, thanks to a group of scientists on Venus. The instruments are called PiNGs, and they come in the form of small, often stylish charms. They're shape and style are unique to the pilot and are simple, convenient ways to transport your GEAR so that you may have it on the spot.

5. You are the last line guarding mankind from chaos and discord! You alone will protect your people from anything that threatens our peace! Got it memorized…cutie pie?!

The Global Conglomerate’s goal is to maintain and enforce order and prosperity in the utopia of Earth. The army stands to protect that order and prosperity with force. Be it attacks from off world enemies, or crises on the home front. There are a number of threats to global peace, and the army is there to eradicate those threats. Some of the bigger threats on this list include…

+ Those outside of the army with Mana-Drive implants

+ Those outside of the army with possession of a GEAR

+ Genetics, or Natural Mages

These threats are to be neutralized on the spot. It is very rare that those in offense of these crimes are given trial.

----Excerpt from the Global Conglomerate Armed Forces New Recruit book, written by Brigadier General Xavier Wallace, with aid from Colonel Demetri Maverick ©2008​

A Life on the Run – Aston Lux La Roux

Long Way Home

“I am a Genetic. Condemned by my own people, simply because of a gene I did not ask to be born with. Do not pity me though, that would be a grave mistake.” –Aston Lux Le Roux

They call people like me Genetics. We are a small number of individuals born with the ability to use magic in our blood. Our powers, at their best, greatly exceed anyone with a Mana-Drive, which are just cheap imitations of our God-Given abilities. At their worst though, our powers find us a taken by the Conglomerate and forced to join the military. Genetics are threats to global security-- says the Conglomerate, but a Genetic with a leash can be a powerful asset. So, rather than kill us on the spot, they give us a choice, join them, or be murdered—sounds lovely does it not? Some Genetics can live their whole lives without ever knowing they have the gift gift, others may spend their whole lives running from a future as a military dog, and some, welcome a life serving their planet.

Genetics tend to be highly religious. We believe in the Goddess, a deity that created the stars from her tears, and the planets we stand on from her blood. As Genetics, we are the direct descendents of the Goddess, and that keeps those of us on the run (like myself) going. The teachings of the Goddess speak of a day of reckoning that will come when ‘The Great Star’ burns out. The teachings say that Genetics will feel this time coming when they can hear the Goddess’ call…could these dreams I’ve been having be connected to that tale?

Genetics cannot use a Mana-Drive. To receive the implants would cause a break down of our nervous system and mind, and bring about a very swift death. There is no need for the things anyway, as Genetics our reflexes naturally excel that of the average human, and unlike a Mana-Drive, which can only bestow control over one element (or some other supernatural power) we have control over all of the elements, and maybe even then some, depending on our degree of mastery.

Will the time come when my people are ever truly free?

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
The Galaxy, And Everything in It! [Click For Images]

The Galaxy

“It’s a big galaxy out there,” “How big is it Colonel Maverick?!” “I’ll tell ya! Thhhhhis big!” “Whoa!” –Colonel Maverick and Friends Explore the Galaxy (Coming to Blu-Ray and Holo Vid Soon)

The Galaxy is expansive, and only sixty percent is estimated to have been discovered even today. While mankind has the tools to travel to different Star Systems, like the Oberon System, through warp relays, we’ll just keep it simple today and explain the planets in our good old Sol System. Ready kids? Here we go!

Earth

New York City

Big and blue, it’s the primary home of the human race. While many of Earth’s colonies take up a more metallic, futuristic vibe, Earth remains well…down to Earth. While major cities, such as New York and Tokyo adopt the previously mentioned ‘futuristic’ ‘science fiction’ feel; most places still stay simple and cozy. Make sure you say ‘thank you’ whenever you see a Global Conglomerate soldier, m’kay kids?

Mars

Dirge, Mars' Capital City

Red, really, really red. Remember kiddos, steer clear of Mars. …Unless you fancy being eaten alive by the Spacers. The home planet of the 'Spacers' a giant organization of space pirates of all races. Their size and power is the one thing in the Local Cluster (our solar system) that could pose a serious threat to the Global Conglomerate; luckily a treaty between the powers has been made.

The whole planet is for the outlaws, power is the name of the game here. It’s all run by the big wig Pirate King Zekkai. But nothing is solid on Mars, should someone simply assassinate Zekkai, they would be the new King.

This is the place to be if you need information, seeing how the GC censors just about every worthwhile document. This is also the place to go if you are seeking some unrestricted Mana-Drive implants.

Venus

The Scholar's Retreat

Lawful, peaceful, and quiet Venus is the polar opposite of Mars. Think of Mars as the black to Venus' white, while Earth is the shade of gray. Venus, a sanctum of the GC, is THE science Mecca. All thinkers, tinkerers and philosophers come here. Keep getting A’s in class, and ya might just make it here kids.

Mercury

Through the use of special Mana-Drives, humanity has finally been able to explore the planet closest to the sun. Do to its position; this planet has been virtually untouched by most modern civilizations, making it a prime place for excavation. Numerous alien artifacts have been uncovered since touch down.

Jupiter

Tartarus

Screenshot

Big, really, really stinkin’ big. And hot, really stinkin’ hot (not hotter than Mercury though). This is where the ‘bad men’ go. The Global Conglomerate keeps its major prison here: Tartarus. As such, this is also one of the roughest places in the Sol System.

Saturn

Screenshot

City Ruins?

The home planet of the Genetics, and the one place in the Sol System where the GC has no presence. I’ve been there once, and it’s a beautiful, lush, green place, probably one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever been…but since I’m a soldier…I’m supposed to say it was dirty…and…not fun. But it really was though.

Uranus

The training planet of the Global Conglomerate Armed Forces. Soldiers are sent here to the academy in order to hone their skill as fighters. It’s some serious work, but it pays off in the end, see this fancy uniform?

Neptune

The Park

Screenshot 2

This is probably my favorite planet. The entire rock is a theme park! It’s motto, the most fun you’ll ever have in the galaxy! The planet works independently from the Global Conglomerate, under the management of an illusive character called ‘Facade’. The heads of the GC have only met him personally once; that was 10 years ago when the treaty between the two powers was signed.

Pluto

The coldest planet of them all, Pluto serves as a snowy outpost for the GC. It’s the only planet with the relay-portal capable of sending you out of the Sol System, anyone entering, or exiting the system has to come through Pluto. It’s pretty important.

And that’s that kids! Colonel Maverick has to go now, you know, protect global safety and all of that. But remember; eat your vegetables, watch educational television, and take your vitamins, and just maybe, you’ll grow up to be a member of the Global Conglomerate Armed Forces too!

[More Screens Will Be Uploaded]

Once Upon a Time…

Character Selection Screen

“Looks like you’ve got one hell of a job to do. Better hop to it.” –Unknown

July 15th, 2010. Today is the 50th anniversary of mankind’s first contact with alien life back in 1960.

It’s a grand celebration, with festivities being held all around the Sol system. The grandest of them all being held on Earth, on the man-made island called Gaea where the main house of the Global Conglomerate lies. In the spirit of the first contact celebration, there is an intense traffic of aliens coming to a fro Earth.

And for some reason, you have received a ticket to this festival. You’re not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, so you take the ticket and head for the party.

But as the shindig gets underway, the part really gets interesting…

It’s time to head for the stars. It’s time to Enter Galactic.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com

Saddle up Space Cowboys

[The Characters, and their Sheets]

Human

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Alien

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Da Rules

“Remember me? I’m back honeybuns! Follow these rules, or receive a swift kick in the crotch!”

1.Read Everything. I mean. Everything. It’s a lot. I know. I wrote it. But trust me. That crap is legit. Skim over it…and you’re screwed.

2. Post often, I’m an annoying badger with people who don’t post at least once a week. I won’t hesitate to blow up your PM box.

3. This is one of those ‘literate’ rps. I’m not expecting essay length posts of course, but I’m expecting meaningful posts. What that means is your post must be relevant. Don’t put a post that’s crap and say ‘writers block, sorry!’. Writers block is understandable, but it shouldn’t be an excuse for a bad post. Just post later. You know?

5.Keep it funky, have fun with everyone. Your character can be an ass, hell two of the character’s I’m using are ass holes. But YOU shouldn’t be an ass…you know?

6. Who doesn’t like romance? It’s how babies are made (XD). It’s welcomed, but it goes without saying that you need to keep it at forum appropriate level. Meaning, no horizontal tangos.

7. This is a huge scale RP. As such, there are bound to be multiple story arcs crossing over. Characters on different planets and Star Systems and such. Conflict and relationships between characters are a given, however, there is still a main plot to be delved into. Keep this in mind as your characters develop.

8. I’m all for creative freedom, if you have something to contribute to the RP above the typical posting, such as a plot line idea or something send it my way. Also, if you have a character in mind that doesn’t necessairly fit what I have detailed in the intro…PM me. We can talk

X. Put this password at the top of your profile: “To infinity…AND BEYOND!” So I know you read everything.

9. You’ve made it to the end…now for the love of everything that is holy…POST! POST! GO! GO!

+You CAN have multiple characters! So long as you can handle em!

Scribs' Encyclopedia

You're mostly one-stop shop for useful miscellaneous info on the world of Enter Galactic.*

*Updated semi-frequently as time goes on, or info is requested.

Code:
+ More on GEARS 

There are three types of GEARs, and several sub-classes. These three classes are… 

+ Domestic – These are GEARs that vary in size and job. However, they all serve some sort of mundane task, such as factory work. Even the largest of these GEARs are not cut out for combat. 

+ Combat – As the name implies, these GEARs are the warriors. Through syncing with a pilot they become weapons of extreme destruction. There are three sub-classes of combat GEARs. 

+Light – These GEARs resemble the average height of a human. Though extremely underpowered, when gathered in groups they could become a problem due to their advanced speed and maneuverability. 
+ Heavy and Mid – These are the typical type of GEAR you see in battle. Their abilities all differ in accordance to the pilot themselves. 

+Titan – Cybernetic Beasts, these GEARs are extremely rare, so rare that the Global Conglomerate has 0 in their possession. It is said that several of these legends reside outside the Local Star System, within a far off system called Omega. ((They’re totally like Mass Effect’s Reapers—minus the whole enslave humanity thing)) 

+The Goddess, A Crash Course ((Coming VERY soon)) 

+ The Goddess in the world of Enter Galactic is the chief deity ((There are real world religions within the world as well *note)). Her teachings are widely worshiped by the Genetics or Natural Mages, and many Alien races. The Goddess is seen as the 'Mother' of the Galaxy, her being the first being among the stars. Legend has it that long ago, the Goddess created life from her very own blood. Her subjects, in those old days, revered her far and wide. They thanked the Goddess, worshiped the Goddess, for all that she had done for them. For some time, this 'Golden Age' transpired, and all was right. However, soon, a group grew tired of having the Goddess control their fate. This group rose up against the Goddess. They revolted, inevitably striking down their very Mother. When the Goddess fell, the Galaxy fell into a state of chaos. The people of the Goddess knew not what to do with themselves after their leader had been slain. Tribes began to form and war erupted, with the group that killed the Goddess being the 'tribe' pushed back into the far reaches of the Galaxy. 

+ The group that carried out this attack would come to be known as humans. 

+ The Genetics are viewed as the 'Pure Children' of the Goddess, them being blessed with magical ability of the Alien Species. Where the Aliens view this story merely as legend (with the exception of a few more radical races) the Genetics view this story as nothing less than the truth. They loathe the humans for their barbaric attack on their Mother. When the entire human race was pushed into our Solar System, the Genetics were seen as traitors, so the humans isolated them to Saturn. 

+The Genetics of Saturn retained the teachings of the Goddess and history of the old Galaxy (as the 'Aliens' did), while the rest of the human race, isolated on Earth, slowly lost all recollection (and Mage ability) thanks to the passage of time. This also means they eventually forgot about the existence of the Genetics on Saturn.

+While the humans lost all memory of the Old Galaxy, including magical ability, the 'Genetic Gene' still existed, bestowing  some humans with superhuman abilities. One notable Genetic from history is Grigori Rasputin.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
You tried remaking this and didn't tell me? I've had an ad for this in my sig for months...

Well, I'm honestly surprised no one's joined this... or displayed interest. Honestly, peeps?

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
“To infinity…AND BEYOND!”

WIP

Name: Syrn Hazold

Appearance:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Hometown/Homeplanet:
Earth: New York, NY

Personality:
The mind of Syrn is one easily read. That's because he is known to be a soldier through and through. He blindly follows the orders that are given to him by his superiors and even forces those under him follow. In the rare case that a soldier does not follow orders, Syrn is not afraid to execute the person in an instant. Traitors is not something that he stands. Other than that, he is typically a blank shell. The military life is all that he knows so he is socially inept. This leads to very confusing moments when thrust into the common world. He often sees things as just another mission and will always be the first one to pull out a gun. It's gotten him into trouble countless times with those not in the military.

Mana-Drive

Physical: Acceleration: The implant releases an electrical signal through his entire nervous system that accelerates his reaction time. The signal serves the secondary purpose of increasing the durability of his muscles and ligaments to allow him to surpass the physical limit on how fast the human body can move. Because of this he has been clocked in at running sixty miles per hour.

Rank And Branch:
Lieutenant/ 101st Space Division (US Branch)

GEAR:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Equipment

Z-1538 Laser Pistol x2
-A high output pistol designed for military use only. The thermal nuclear charged battery allows for continuous shots up to high speeds but the frame itself is incapable of withstanding the extreme heat. At times that it overheats, it must cool down or risk an explosion. All radiation from the power cell is used to create reserves should the cell run dry.

T-482
-A high output beam rifle designed for long range combat created for military use only. Due to the high energy output this weapon is capable of single shot only. This weapon features a large energy cell holding enough power for only five shots per cell. In the event that the cells are depleted, the user must remove the old and replace with a new one for added shots. This weapon features a unique frame that uses a new coating material to cut down on problems relating to over heating. After ten shots though, this coating evaporates and gives the weapon a life of only five more shots before warping from the heat.

D-3829
-A fully automatic prototype beam rifle developed by the military. This weapon utilizes the latest heat control technology to transfer all heat emmited from the beams into the energy cell. This doubles the energy output and enables rapid fire control. Another feature of this weapon is the frame materials themselves. It is made from one of the few metals to retain a solid state on Mercury.

Hyper Knife
-A standard issue melee weapon used for close quarters combat. The dual blades feature a system that sends vibrations through the metal at a hypersonic speed. This excites the molecules in the materials to enable it to reach temperatures of 200 degrees farenheit. Because of this the blade is capable of piercing through various types of armor.

Skills:

Gunslinger
Through years of practice Syrn has developed his shooting skills to be at a professional level. Because of this, he has adapted a style of shooting that utilizes his speed for when he needs to get up close.

Weapon:

G-28
-A standar issue laser pistol that can even be bought on the streets. Due to the readily availableness of the weapon, the power has been lowered to allow for longer durability against heat. Semi-automatic.

Bio:

It was just nine years after the start of the third world war that marked the birth of Syrn. Because of this his father and mother both were called back into active duty to act as pilots for the GEARs. This left the infant child in the care of one of the neighbors until he managed to reach the age of five. At that time his parents sent word to have the child taken to a school for the children of soldiers. At first the caretaker didn't want to let the child go, but soldiers came and picked the child up anyways. It was then that Syrn was first thrust into the world of the military.

Over the next few years he followed the orders that he was given and punished severly for failing to do so. This eventually taught the child how to take care of himself and do as he was told. This had a negative side effect though in that it made him anti-social when it came to his free time. While the rest of the children spent the time playing games, Syrn was always in the study and learning the proper protocols of life at the academy. It wasn't until he was thirteen that he was given command of his first squad in a survival exercise.

For years he kept the squad under his command until he turned eighteen. On that day he officially enlisted into the military with the hopes of one day piloting a GEAR. This was aided with the status of his parents, long since dead from the previous war, by sending him into the specialized training camp. There he was met with difficulties. the concept of piloting the mech was not easily grasped by the young man and almost resulted in his expulsion. With this fear in his mind he devoted himself to spending much of his time for sleep reading the techincal manuals on the basic operations of the GEARs. This enabled him to grasp the basic concepts behind the systems of the GEARs. He was still scared of being introduced to the personality of his future machine though.

At the time that he was assigned his GEAR, he found that the personality was rather agreeable. Though not the exact same, the AI seems to have taken the same values as Syrn himself and is alway running simulations. These simulations aided the new pilot in creating strategic patters based on the current situations. For the next few years this keeps up until the day that Syrn makes the rank of Lieutenant. Now the two just live their lives as soldiers.

Other: His GEAR takes the form of a bracelet on his left wrist. It also doubles as a clock and communication device.

Last edited:

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Seeing as the opportunity has presented itself, and that time will soon be more on my side than it has been previously, I'll see what I can pull up. I think I've got my idea pretty much prepared in mind. Just can't post too much of it up right now.

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Besides, RPs with small groups are all the rage nowadays. :]

TO TEMPLATE CREATION! *dashes away*

Eva

~ &#9829;~ Grand Summoner~ &#9829;~
Awards
I remember asking this but I don't remember the answer : Do the soldiers have uniforms?

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Yeah, in battle they've got PSICOM style suits. On the base they wear a colored version of what you expect a regular military fit to look like. The color shifts depending on the Branch the soldier is part of; US is black. I'll let you guys decide what the other colors are if you come from a different place.

Seeing as the opportunity has presented itself, and that time will soon be more on my side than it has been previously, I'll see what I can pull up. I think I've got my idea pretty much prepared in mind. Just can't post too much of it up right now.

Nice! Glad to hear it.

I'm in. LEt's do this. OHHELL YEAH!

Yazzz!

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
WIP

Name: Lockon Strauss

Nickname: Lock

Appearance: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/037/c/8/_Gundam_00__Lockon_and_Haro_by_Meluteki.png

Hometown/Homeplanet: Dirge, Mars Capital city

Personality:

Mana-Drive: (Physical/Mental only one allowed…unless you want a severely shortened life-span…which would be interesting actually. Get
creative with em’!)

Rank And Branch: Ex Lieutenant of Colonel Demetri Maverick

Pirate Band Name: AeroFlight

GEAR:

Artillery Burst - http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/287/b/b/Saviour_Gundam__Imperfect_by_sandrum.jpg

Artillery Rising - http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs36/f/2008/288/f/8/Saviour_Gundam__Imperfect_MA_by_sandrum.jpg

Full Weapon form - http://th00.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2009/345/8/9/Full_Armor_Unicorn_Gundam_by_alphaleo14.jpg

Skills:

Weapon:

Bio:

Name: Ceon Tavar

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/060/6/4/oc__First_Flight_by_Clicio.jpg

Hometown/Homeplanet: Orphan left on Saturn

Personality: Goofy, Happy-go lucky, and Confident are the best words to describe Ceon. He likes to live life to fullest and that means everyday. Very easygoing and friendly, that is sometimes used against him. Though Ceon can get mad pretty easily when things aren't goin his way, causing him to become very reckless. One last thing is Ceon has no problem killing so, it's not good to be on his bad side.

Genetic ability: Because of little training, Ceon's abilities are not on par with the more experienced Genetics.

Ceon's genetics allow him to use the element of fire. By using his own body heat or exciting the atoms within the air telekinetically, he can create fire with no need for oxygen. He can telekinetically control and manipulate any fire or flame, even ones he did not manufacture, and utilize them in any way imaginable. He also has complete and precise control over their shape, size, intensity, density, temperature, and even color. He can alter its size and intensity from a mere candlestick flame, to an immeasurable inferno. He can telekinetically manipulate any fire or flame to do whatever he desires.

Star King - This is Ceon's genetic bloodline trait that has been passed down from one of the first genetics. Energy swells throughout Ceon's body during times of duress or extreme emotion, transforming him. His hair turns golden and his eyes turns bright, glowing red. His mucles expand but, only to the point that he looks slightly more ripped then he is for his size. His strength and speed increased by a tenfold from the energy working his muscles without taxing his body. His reactions, agility, and senses are all increased to superhuman levels. An immense transformation, it also reforms his GEAR when he is in it. Because it is a young form, it is only sustained for five minutes or as long as Ceon's emotions hold out and it's full power has yet to be used.

Rank And Branch: Private underneath Colonel Demetri Maverick

Pirate Band Name: N/A

GEAR:

Alpha Blaze - http://th00.deviantart.net/fs15/PRE/f/2006/359/6/2/Destiny_Impulse_Gundam_by_alphaleo14.jpg

Alpha Blaze is a unique GEAR, created by Ceon's adopted father before leaving for the military. Utilizing actual plasma wings, Alpha Blaze can fly at supersonic speeds with little ease and use the wings for defensive purposes by wrapping the GEAR with them. The thrusters on it's body are for zipping around much faster during melee. Being a melee style GEAR, Blaze uses several forms of blades for combat. Its main weapons are two long plasma swords. Hidden on it's wrists are two hidden blades and a singular pistol is hidden in the right leg.

Alpha King - http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs28/i/2008/049/1/e/Gundam_Seed_Destiny___11_by_neofireatlarge.jpg

Increasing with Ceon, Alpha gains two new additions. First is the new I1 Shield that is activated by Ceon's powers. Refracting around it's body, it is able to withstand and protect Ceon from attacks from plasma and normal weapons. Not a completely overpowered shield, it can only protect him from so much and for a limited amount of attacks. Secondly he gains four blade-like pieces(in pic) that shoot from his GEAR. These weapons are controlled indirectly Ceon , and the AI and can act independently from each other, allowing for perfect coordination. Each is able to cut through adversaries and are equipped with smalled plasma weapons like his pistol. Able to increase the force of it's thrusters, the powers of the wings for faster flight, and stronger plating, this is all around more powerful GEAR even if it's for a very short time that it is around.

Skills:

Technological genius - Ceon is highly skilled in the art of hacking and the like. His intelligence with technology is unmatched as he can hack almost anything and has unprecedented knowledge on anything technological.

Acrobatics - Ceon can tumble and flip with little ease. His movements are fluid and flips are impeccable. His balance is top-notch from practice walking on high wire.

Weapon: None for Ceon likes to use his powers and his acrobatics in combination with his martial arts to win battles.

Bio: Will be explained in the rp.

Last edited:

Scribbles

The Based Battletoad.
Website
spacejoyridin.tumblr.com
Liking the temps already Sauce.

On another note, I've added an Encyclopedia to the front page. There's a shit load of lore to cover in the RP and I figure this should help. I'm working on getting the teachings of The Goddess up there, but it's harder than I thought XP

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
There is interest.

People are actually posting.

I am joining this bitch ASAP. Sorry for not joining earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back