• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enter Galactic Cudi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
I really tried to work on my smudging, but I don't know how well that went.

RxPwr.png

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
I don't give CnC much, but since I'm a fan of that little Cudster, I'll do it here.

So, first off, I see you figured out how to do the clipping mask on the text, so that's good, but the font isn't too great, and the distance between "Enter" and "Galatic" feels off. Move the two words more together, and then closer to Cudi. As for the smudging, I don't really see much of it, but from what I do see, it's a bit blurry, or at least near his shoulders it is. Blurry smudging, especially near or on the stock never looks right. Also, the colors are pretty bland. Go to dA and download some preset curves to use to improve your colors. Those almost always add more flavor to tags.

Overall, tag's pretty boring, but it seems you're starting to improve a little. But yeah, download some curves, or experiment in making your own; maybe even download some bubble C4Ds.

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
ALL THAT NEG SPACE IS bonkING WITH MY HEAD D:

I would say you just have too little going on besides the text. Text is ok, I would just go with Cudi's advice. Too little smudging, and the stock is too close to the edge of the tag, I would say move it to the far left, and just do more effects to the tag in general, then if theres some neg space, it won't be eye killing. Also those random circles above his right shoulder should probably be smudged too...they look out of place.

It's just soooo simple :/

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Build up the smudging more, bring some of that over cudi, move him more to the left. I actually like the text, but the "E" of Enter, and "t" of galactic are a bit hard on the eyes. I think overall, it has potential, but just needs more to make it stand out.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Nice to see some text integration. The only thing I would ask is that you not make the text a dominant part of the tag itself simply due to the fact that you're gonna end up with 2 focal points which very rarely looks good. I'd suggest moving your stock closer to the center and the text closer to the stock as well. And then smudge around the two. That way it has some kind of integration with the two. Plus, it'll help keep eyes away from all the evident negative space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back