• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier's Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I think I may have seen this elsewhere but I decided to post it.

If Aqua is water or the sea, Ven is sky (ventus is wind) then I'm assuming the last soldier is called Terra or a name similar to it. Terra means earth, ground, land, country, soil (Latic word list

Islandgirl190

there's another thread like this already.
and just because Aqua means water, you can't jump to conclusions and say it's supposed to be ocean "like kairi", because ocean is mare, and kairi is separation, not ocean. (and i'm not really talking to you, just people who assume in general).

SHadyLAdy_70

Website
shadylady-70.deviantart.com
there's another thread like this already.
and just because Aqua means water, you can't jump to conclusions and say it's supposed to be ocean "like kairi", because ocean is mare, and kairi is separation, not ocean. (and i'm not really talking to you, just people who assume in general).

I read in another thread several translations of Kairi's name and there was one that was somewhat related to the ocean so there might a mild connection between her and Aqua, but its possible that it's not very direct. We can't be sure anyway, until more information is revealed.

And besides in the other threads that are throwing out theories on this, point out that water and "ocean" are related since the both are water of a sort. But yeah i always knew her name as separation as you said ( I actually found "bridge" as a translation, but that's close enough for me *shrugs*)...so let's just wait till more info is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back