• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic soldiers and drive forms...coincidence?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
Here's something I noticed about the soldiers.
1. TES prefers to use melee attacks, and he wears red armor.
2. The Blue Haired Knight is proficient in Magic attacks, and she wears blue armor.
Now, we all know that Sora's Valor form (the form suited for melee) is red, and the wisdom form is blue. Is this utter coincidence or does the color of the soldier's armor seem to signify their Drive proficiency? Could the soldiers be a more powerful version of the drive gauge?

And what about the Blonde Haired Knight you ask?
Ven002.jpg

Here's a screen from the secret movie, with the levels adjusted to be lighter using Photoshop. It reveals that he seems to have a yellow armor. In the Drive forms, Yellow refers to the Master form, whihc is effiency in both magic and melee. This is odd because it seems that he is the less experienced of all the knights. But thne again, he's the youngest, that more or less makes him the most powerful or the one with the most potential. Besides, you have to wonder how he got up there so fast. ;P

In any case, I do hope the drive forms make a return in the next game...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Eh... I would just say it's a coincidence. Just because one of them uses magic doesn't really mean it's what they focus in. All three focus in physical attacks, they just aren't all equal in terms of power.

Ven1001

well u see the three knight r the guys who created the key blades they r called the chasers which r Ven (the youngest) Aqua (the girl) Xeffias (may have spelled it wrong but is the other one) and there is another chaser and his name is Xehanort and i think the E.U.M (the bald dude) is Xehanort but i am not sure but the dark soldier is like his darkness formed into a body i do believe but yea i kno way to much hehehehe:thumbup:

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
yeah, but in valor and master form, dont they weild two keyblades..

But anyway, i know were you are getting at...

Maybe :

Old Bald man = Final Form
Dark Soldier = Anti Form

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
2. The Blue Haired Knight is proficient in Magic attacks, and she wears blue armor.
Now, we all know that Sora's Valor form (the form suited for melee) is red, and the wisdom form is blue. Is this utter coincidence or does the color of the soldier's armor seem to signify their Drive proficiency? Could the soldiers be a more powerful version of the drive gauge?

Ven002.jpg

Here's a screen from the secret movie, with the levels adjusted to be lighter using Photoshop. It reveals that he seems to have a yellow armor. In the Drive forms, Yellow refers to the Master form, whihc is effiency in both magic and melee. This is odd because it seems that he is the less experienced of all the knights. But thne again, he's the youngest, that more or less makes him the most powerful or the one with the most potential. Besides, you have to wonder how he got up there so fast. ;P

a possibility definitely but Nomura may have done it just as a coincidence or for fun with no connections. but then again you never know...

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
well u see the three knight r the guys who created the key blades they r called the chasers which r Ven (the youngest) Aqua (the girl) Xeffias (may have spelled it wrong but is the other one) and there is another chaser and his name is Xehanort and i think the E.U.M (the bald dude) is Xehanort but i am not sure but the dark soldier is like his darkness formed into a body i do believe but yea i kno way to much hehehehe:thumbup:

Unless there is concrete proof that the knights are Chasers, this is only an assumption. No one knows what the Chasers are yet.
Also, where did you get the name Xeffias from?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
true, but TES doesn't seem to think about using magic, he, like his boss counterpart, like getting up close and personal, even from several meters away.
All three try to attack him, she only uses magic twice though and both times it's to save E.S. so it's not like you can really confirm it. The young one probably couldn't do it because it's clear he lacks training, he fights very weak and that's the reason E.S. told him to stay back.

I mean just because the old man freezes the Roxas-Wannabe alive doesn't mean he's related to Sub Zero. Funny how the colors work? Yeah. Your just looking for a theory though.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Unless there is concrete proof that the knights are Chasers, this is only an assumption. No one knows what the Chasers are yet.

This is true. Finally someone gets it.

However, keep in mind the dictionary definition of a chaser is a person who engraves metal.

Perhaps Chasers are the people who created the Keyblades? When world wrought to darkness, these sage-like chasers crafted keyblades to seal away the darkness. :O ?

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah, if anything I would say the old man is a Chaser.

Though this is assuming that Chaser is used by dictionary definition... They could just define Chasers as those that search for Kingdom Hearts.

oblivion10

Ven002.jpg

Ok think about when you use the master form. then think about the valor and wisdom forms. master is weaker than both valor and wisdom. But possesses the same powers though slightly weaker. So yeah they may represent the three soldiers. But how does it relate to the powers you use in the drive forms?

Topaz-Jo

Ok i think it is just pure coincidence. But you still could be onto something, this is getting all too confusing! I still hope that drive forms do return tho, my favourite is final.
Ok think about when you use the master form. then think about the valor and wisdom forms. master is weaker than both valor and wisdom. But possesses the same powers though slightly weaker...
Now i guess there is more proof that they are related as i think the blue haired girl does use magic in the secret ending and the yellow knight is the youngest and most probally the weakest of them all. So after reading that i probally do agree with you a little bit, i am still not sure. Lets just wait for KHX or 3 to come out, then we will see...

Zexion113

Where in the world did you get Xeffias from?

Zexion113

I really like this theory. It makes a lot of since. I really don't think they are new drive forms, but I do agree that has something to do with their specialties.

KHfreakfan

pure coincidence i presume and this isnt the first time that those colors have been used to represent strength and magic

xynot

Nice catch....I think that theory is pretty solid....
Xeffias:Valor
Aqua:Wisdom
Ven:Master
Xehanort(U.E.M.):Final
D.S.:Anti
I dont know....maybe Nomura is hinting at something....or it is just his capricious nature teasing us....either good catch....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back