• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier Location: Do I really have to play the game over again?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the neon knight

:cursing: Ok... Im on proud mode. I beat all the extra organization battles and have all worlds completed. I cant find this last boss. Places on line say that you have to play the game over again. Is this true?

Owaz

That sounds like a hoax.

The portal that leads to the new boss is where the Corner Stone of Light is located: Disney Castle.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
It should be in the cornerstone of light place. Maybe you haven't done something to unlock it yet? I'm not sure though.

Serpit

Take care of Xemnas.

You have to beat the game first. In FM, you can create another save file and keep playing to unlock all secrets. After you have defeated the final boss, the portal to the ES opens in Disney Castle in the Hall of the Cornerstone.

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
"ES can be fought only after fight with Xemnas - yes, ending battle; then u will have option to save (O) or to cancel (X), after saving there is enabled Theater option in Start menu. U can watch every scene in game (+ Sunset Horizons vid, that is named 'Gathering')."

found this on a YouTube comment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back