• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier (help)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordAnubis

I am having the hardest time killing that thing. I can deal with the cheap blows and all the times he lands too far away from me to hit him, and even the damn lasers. But what is the best way to break from from that lock-down attack? The one where you have a flame above you and you can't attack or use items or magic until you beat him down a little? The only way I have found to do it is to turn into my Brave Form and use the Square attack (square button) until the spell is broken, but it takes up valuable drive gauges. What's worse is it always seems to happen near the end, and IF Donald and Goofy are still alive I don't have enough to turn into my Ultimate Form to try and finish him. Is there an easier way to break free from this lock-down attack, or a good way to avoid it?

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
He should shoot a lot of these energy-ball things at you when your attack is locked. Try to counter these at him (if you're in Final Form then gliding would do just perfect).

LordAnubis

I don't notice any change in attack pattern when I am locked down, and have never seen these crystal things. He just comes at me with his usual attacks. But the problem is that he likes to lock me down just after his first series of desparation attacks, and then hit me some, and then go back into his desparation attacks. This doesn't give me any chance to hit him really, not long enough to free myself and then try to finish him. Which is why I would like to know of any and all ways to break free from this attack in a real hurry. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back