• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Soldier: and is it worth...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkSoldier85

That fight is non-canon (it didn't really happen as far as the story goes).

And yes, it is definitely worth getting.

H

Haxon

dont you need a Japanese PS2 to play it? i would get it but i cant afford the second PS2 . . . and i dont want to get the swap magic thingie cuz i heard it deletes your KH2 file which i beat 100% and worked really hard on :cry:

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
kh2fm has eng dialogue , but jap subtitles and yes its worth getting because it has alot of extra content

Shadowrelm 150

In a world of shadows... AKA Surrey, England
dont you need a Japanese PS2 to play it? i would get it but i cant afford the second PS2 . . . and i dont want to get the swap magic thingie cuz i heard it deletes your KH2 file which i beat 100% and worked really hard on :cry:

No you dont need a jp ps2, you need to mod your ps2 with a flip top cover. internet gives you good online guides on how to do it. And no, swap magic does not delete any of your memory card save files. Hope this helps you.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
well, I say that ES is just the "spirit" of the keyblade.

anyway, no it is not worth getting. Sure, there's a shitload of content in FM+, but I just don't think it's worth the hassle to get Swap Magic, import it, etc etc when most of what you want can just be YouTubed.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
how is that you fight him when BBS was 10 years b4 KH? And do u think it's worth playing KH2 FM+ even it's in japanese?

What's to say that Terra's emotions, armour and/or Keyblade wasn't just sticking around for ten years, perpetuated by hate, even if the fight was non-canon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back