• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Enigmatic Man?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sillypieman

Okay, I am pretty sure it hasn't but here goes: the EM has not been revealed officially right?

If not, who do you think it could be?

I think it was most likely Diz or Ansem. I don't think it is anyone that we have seen so far, because the EM uses lightsaber things (of course he could change his weapons later). It is most likely Diz cuz we have not seen him use any kind of weapon yet...and if not him then it probably isn't anyone we know yet...(I am going by the weapons).

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
how could it be Diz if hes shown talking to Diz >_> hes never been thought to be anyone.its a mystery

Awards
who knows it could be your mother, but i think that it might be somebody we know but don't know completely as in trust(not saying it's riku, cause it's not) or it could be an all new person

pathtotwilight12

i also think its somebody we haven't seen before,them lightsabers be off the chain you can tell he's a good fighter in the unknown battle in final mix if ya'll seen the video you know what i'm talking about.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i wonder if he is the GEU..... cause we've see the faces of 9 Org members
Axel
Marluxia
Lexaeus
Zexion
Vexen
Larxene
Xaldin
Demyx
Luxord
and theres a org member that is a chick which we haven't seen her face so thats 10 people that aren't EM or the GEU... and im guessing the EM has to have a feature that lets you know he is the EM and that could be glowing eyes....

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
sillypieman said:
Okay, I am pretty sure it hasn't but here goes: the EM has not been revealed officially right?

I think it was most likely Diz or Ansem. I don't think it is anyone that we have seen so far, because the EM uses lightsaber things (of course he could change his weapons later). It is most likely Diz cuz we have not seen him use any kind of weapon yet...and if not him then it probably isn't anyone we know yet...(I am going by the weapons).

no he hasn't been revealed, and i dont think he's ansem

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i think em could be ansem and i also think the em is the superior and if hes not then he is very high ranked like two or somethin.

FiNaLsKyE

We already kinda knew that he was very highly ranked in the org... um anyways, i dont know, i have a feeling that he is actually one of the ones on DiZ's side... because he was the only one confronting DiZ directly that we know of, and DiZ helped out riku... just as EM helped out sora in Final Mix in that battle. They were both testing sora and riku...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
we no of 12 hinted at or confirmed org. members
EM
DiZ(hinted at)
axel
xaldin
larxene
marluxia
lexeaus
zexion
vexen
demyx
luxord
woman unknown seen in trailer
EM is none of them because he doesnt have the same body build nor height nor boots of either and im pretty sure the EM does not look like a woman nor has a woman body build.The EM isnt ansem because ansem is darkness and cant have LIGHTsabers why because he is dark and the seven princesses of heart even say he is a THIRD FORCE of neither dark nor light. Ansem doesnt even have a body he is a heart and is in RIKU so how can he be the EM when he isnt a shell nor does he even have a body.!?

King-of-Hearts

sillypieman said:

DiZ is only seen wearing red robes.But in the Final Mix battle with the EM when Goofy said Ansem,the EM did say that voice sounded familiar,but it would be almost impossible for it to be Ansem seeing as he's been destroyed so many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back